Aktuelle Zeit: 28.03.2024, 19:53

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Forumsregeln

Die Forumsregeln lesen

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 24.01.2015, 14:29 
Uhtred's warrior maiden

Originalinterview - ein Video-Interview, das bei mir nicht läuft :( ... Hoffen auf yt :nix: ?
http://ent.163.com/15/0121/09/AGFL05T8000300B1.html

Transkript:
http://www.iduobo.com/2015/01/21/interv ... 16038.html
Ein Transkript eines chinesischen Interviews in einigermaßen verständlichem Englisch ;) - thanks to @RCArmitager_CN :blum:!

Zitat:
RA: "I really like David Fincher" "@UltraVeloce: .@RA_Central @RAnetdotcom http://t.co/A0Jy5ekweJ Transcription : http://t.co/JlqqbXgo9w

https://twitter.com/RCArmitager_CN/stat ... 6949645312
Zitat:
Interview dwarf king Armitage : in ” Hannibal ” play serial killer
In 2001, the British actor Richard Armitage went from stage drama, he played a lot of roles suave , from drug traffickers to the doctor , he had played the young Monet , carrying special forces misunderstood . In the movie , until starred in director Peter Jackson ‘s ” The Hobbit ” series, and successfully created the Turin dwarf leader Thorin Oakenshield this role, Richard Armitage was only more overseas visitors known. After the end of the ” Hobbit” filming the series, Armitage revealed his will then join the drama ” Hannibal ” and in which he portrays serial killer ” Tooth Fairy .”
Netease Entertainment January 21 report ( text / Sen month ) in 2001 , British actor Richard Armitage went from stage drama , he played a lot of roles suave , from drug traffickers to the doctor , he has played too young Monet , carrying special forces misunderstood . In the movie , until starred in director Peter Jackson ‘s ” The Hobbit ” series, and successfully created the Turin dwarf leader Thorin Oakenshield this role, Richard Armitage was only more overseas visitors known.

From 2012 , Armitage played thousands of dwarf king conquer ” Lord of the Rings ” series of fans , he is very good interpretation of a gloomy and subjugation royal majesty , his live dwarf hero ambitious and opinionated . Armitage is not a lot of lines in the film , and his status in the off- chip touches like . Despite the limited time to interview , Armitage was trying to express his deep feelings in this series , he is a fan of Tolkien , from 7 -year-old began to read ” The Hobbit ” , Armitage played very revered own role, he will Sorin described as ” a true warrior “, ” the Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies ” is the last one of this series , for the final four years as partners to leave this role , he was somewhat reluctantly . After the end of the ” Hobbit” filming the series, Armitage revealed his will then join the drama ” Hannibal ” and in which he portrays serial killer ” Tooth Fairy .”

Armitage first came to Beijing , arrived at the airport in China has moved so many people loved him, maybe before did not have too many expectations, China ‘s Lord of the Rings fans surprised him . Upon hearing ” He who has never been to the Great Wall is not a true man ” , he smiled and said it would certainly have to prove themselves to the Great Wall is a tough guy .

Role: Sorin is a true warrior

Netease Entertainment : We know you are Tolkien fans. You first read ” The Hobbit ” when Thorin Oakenshield you imagine how a person ?

Richard Armitage : The first time I read this book at the age of seven , in my forties when to play Thorin Oakenshield , think is very interesting. I have actually been able to remember when a small impression in this role , although over time , I understand him and not much change , but he has always been an indomitable hero in my mind , a true warrior, the courage to challenge him , chose a dangerous , difficult road .

Netease Entertainment: In the movie, we see the relationship for some timeand other dwarves very nervous, but then he was convinced Bilbo .

Richard Armitage : In fact, he did not believe Bilbo . Yes, in my opinion , Sorin in the process of national renewal in the most difficult part is that he has only one composed by 12 men of military dwarf , small number of them , if the war really happened is very dangerous. They also brought a hobbit on the road, but also very risky . They did not start frank , I think the very beginning Sorin trust Bilbo . Later, one of his great progress is to learn how to believe the little man (referring to Bilbo ) , in fact , he also changed his own destiny.

Netease Entertainment : So we assume now look aside Sorin war , before the arrival of the Orcs , between dwarves , elves and humans actually took place almost a war, who do you think should be responsible for this matter ?

Richard Armitage : I think the most fascinating part of this story is that to some extent, each character has had triggered the war possible. Sorin lost family in the war , when he brought the war , the war broke out. In fact, Sorin desire war, because he had been greedy , angry to occupy , when humans and elves trying to communicate with him, let him overreact tripartite impasse , which also contributed to the imminent war.

Netease Entertainment : If there is another movie ending , Sorin will become a kind of king ?

Richard Armitage : I think this is an interesting place , with the most Housuo Lin in Bilbo ‘s confession , showing he has a mind to resolve conflicts Gushan peace deal with the distribution of wealth , rather to deal with the problem of non- war . I think if he eventually became king , would be the one going from his past mistakes to the king.

Complex : You have to brush three times , ” five military war”

Netease Entertainment: How does it feel after the shooting ? Will be a little sad?

Richard Armitage : Yes, ah, when you play a character for so long , it’s hard to come out right away from . For example, you now , the time has passed for four years , when I talk about Sorin – after all, from the beginning I was seven he had memorable linger in my mind , and this role has been integrated with me going , keep him goodbye really hard.

Netease Entertainment : So this ” The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies ,” Have you read a few times ?

Richard Armitage : The Hobbit trilogy in this department , I see the most , I would be “brush” three times. I might also take a look at , but very much like to be in the big screen view, and enjoy its 3D effects, there are wonderful soundtrack. This large-scale, immersive epic atmosphere is Peter Jackson sought effect.

Netease Entertainment: Is there anything in particular you want to put the plot Extended Edition ” The Hobbit 3″ ?

Richard Armitage : I am very honored to retain most of his shots to the film version , there is little loss of the lens. There is a scene at the end of the film plot , Sorin , Kellett and Phillip ‘s funeral, this is very solemn, the novel has also been mentioned , I am very much looking forward .

Netease Entertainment : Honestly, Thorin Oakenshield really have is a popular character , a lot of fans but also according to the image of the painting a lot of my colleagues have not seen or received fans fanfiction ?

Richard Armitage : Of course , many, many , is simply incredible. Tolkien , Peter Jackson , WETA studios and Richard Taylor and other staff , through the depiction of Middle-earth , inspire a generation of artists who participate in the painting , and I feel very honored to have been drawn to everyone his works .

Netease Entertainment: they really love you too much , I heard you sing yesterday for the ” Song of Gushan .”

Richard Armitage : Yes, ah, at the airport. Really good song children , each of the first song ” The Hobbit ” trilogy are very pleasant. In ” The Hobbit 3″, Fran Welsh involved in songwriting , and together with other artists created a wonderful theme song to match the theme of the movie.

Expect : very much like David Fincher

Netease Entertainment: At present there is no wish to co- director or actor ?

Richard Armitage : I really like David Fincher , I hope to have the opportunity of participating in his movies. There Paul Thomas Anderson , he ‘s a lot of movies I liked.

Netease Entertainment : So have seen Fincher’s “Lost love” it?

Richard Armitage : Yes, read it. Seen him a lot, such as ” Zodiac ,” ” Dragon Tattoo Girl” …… “Dragon Tattoo Girl” is my favorite one , I film a little dark narrative , and fascinating , it is not from Normally , slightly eccentric , indifferent to many secular criteria .

Netease Entertainment: This should be your first trip to China , how it feels ?

Richard Armitage : indeed the first time ever . Very wonderful ah, there are a lot of beauty, I went to the Temple of Heaven , but also eat a lot of food .

Netease Entertainment: So you certainly will climb the Great Wall ……

Richard Armitage : Yes , ah, the last day of the trip if I have enough time to go . I must go once before leaving China Great Wall , otherwise they too bad.

Netease Entertainment: listening , ” He who has never been to the Great Wall is not a true man ,” this is the case now.

Richard Armitage : I certainly striving to ” hero .”

Netease Entertainment: What next plan ?

Richard Armitage : ah , I was ready to rework , and starred in the TV series ” Hannibal ,” a drama from the novel by Thomas Harris , and my role is a serial killer , ” Tooth Fairy ,” Francis – Dora Hyde .

Original link: http://ent.163.com/15/0121/09/AGFL05T8000300B1.html

This entry was posted in Uncategorized on January 21, 2015.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 24.01.2015, 14:29 

BeitragVerfasst: 24.01.2015, 16:07 
Little Miss Gisborne

Eni von RA Bulgaria hat den Clip auf Facebook hochgeladen:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=90 ... =2&theater

Danke für Thread und Interview, Arianna! :kuss:

BeitragVerfasst: 24.01.2015, 16:25 
Paul's love therapist

Vielen Dank Arianna und Oaky. :kuss:

BeitragVerfasst: 24.01.2015, 17:26 
Uhtred's warrior maiden

Danke, Eni & Oaky!

BeitragVerfasst: 24.01.2015, 23:48 
Little Miss Gisborne

Jetzt auch auf Youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC4PL82EZhQ

BeitragVerfasst: 25.01.2015, 00:03 
Uhtred's warrior maiden

Danke, Oaky! :kuss: Weitaus besser als der Text... :mrgreen:

BeitragVerfasst: 25.01.2015, 00:08 
Mill overseer & Head of the Berlin Station

Oh, super. Danke Oaky. :kuss:

Danke, liebe Boardengel, für Eure privaten Schnappschüsse. :kuss:

BeitragVerfasst: 25.01.2015, 23:56 
Mill overseer & Head of the Berlin Station

Das Ansehen und Anhören dieses Interviews bestärkt mich einmal mehr in meinem positiven Richard-Bild. Ich finde es ganz wunderbar, mit wieviel Fingerspitzengefühl er der Interviewerin über ihre lexikalischen und artikulatorischen Schwierigkeiten hilft und wieviel Ruhe und Geduld er dabei ausstrahlt. Er macht das Interview zur netten ungezwungenen Plauderei. :held: :heartthrow: :burn: :wow: :knutsch: Darüber hinaus beweist dieses Interview, dass es nicht nur RAqua in China gab. :lol:

Danke für Thread, Link und YT-Clip, Ihr Lieben. :grouphug:

Danke, liebe Boardengel, für Eure privaten Schnappschüsse. :kuss:

BeitragVerfasst: 26.01.2015, 23:22 
Mr. Turner's loveliest affair

Ein ganz liebes Dankeschön an alle fleißigen Bienchen fürs Sammeln und Posten der schönen China Interviews :blum:

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde