Aktuelle Zeit: 29.04.2024, 09:25

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Forumsregeln

Die Forumsregeln lesen

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 99 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.10.2006, 20:08 
KGB Spionin im RA-Dreamland

Milton lass hat geschrieben:
Ich hab gerade das gleiche gemacht, Andromeda. Versuche deshalb mal die Lücken zu füllen. :D

Zitat:
NR: Tell us about your character. You play a pretty nasty piece of work, don't you?
RA: Yeah, I play Guy of Gisborne who is the Sheriff of Nottingham's right-hand-man. He is a sadistic lieutenant as described by Dominic's draft. He is a dispossessed lord from the Norman conquest with a huge appetite for money, power, title, land. He'd been babysitting Robin Hood's land and title while he was away in the Holy Land and Robin comes back and wants his… you know, wants to move back into his house. So Gisborne then has to deal with the prospect of, you know, loosing everything he had achieved. So, yeah, that's the starting point for our story.
NR: And how evil do you get to be ? You've got the Sheriff of Nottingham who is the ultimate baddie. Do you get to be able to be moderately evil or just quite nasty or sarcastic.
RA: I got to dish out a lot of the Sheriffs wishes and whims. And that extends to quite a domestic relationship between Gisborne and the Sheriff as well. And also I got, Giborne's got his own agenda. You know, while he's doing the Sheriffs bidding he's also kind of working on his own kind of little empire, that includes Marian, you know, his own kind of drive towards Marian is very high on his list.
NR: Tell us about the tooth incident. ??? fellow workers ???
RA: It was Keith's round, his turn to ??? and he would not do it. So I just ??? No, it was ???, I think I kind of knocked him with my sword, you know, in a moment, where we were ??? working with some 4 ninja women from the Holy Land. And it was a moment when the room was filled with smoke ??? and I just ??? the opportunity to whack him in the face. Great! He deserved it!
NR: It looks incredibly painful. He showed us kind of the gap where the tooth should be.
RA: He's got a selection of new teeth coming there in various materials which has got a black leather tooth ??? a diamond ??? tooth, gold, yeah.

@Andromeda und ML

Ihr seid großartig.Bild

Ich habe zwar hier und da mal was rausgehört, aber in eurer Übersetzung bekommt das gleich einen richtigen Sinn. :zustimm:

Zuletzt geändert von aischa am 04.10.2006, 20:11, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 04.10.2006, 20:08 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.10.2006, 20:09 
Mill overseer & Richards Schmusekätzchen

Super, Milton lass, dann setzen wir mal zusammen. Ich habe hier noch der akustischen Tragödie (wie kann man öffentlich eine derart lausige Tonqualität abliefern???? :willnicht: :wehe:) zweiter Teil.

Zitat:
NR: Tell us about your character. You play a pretty nasty piece of work, don't you?
RA: Yeah, I play Guy of Gisborne who is the Sheriff of Nottingham's right-hand-man. He is a sadistic lieutenant as described by Dominic's draft. He is a dispossessed lord from the Norman conquest with a huge appetite for money, power, title, land. He'd been babysitting Robin Hood's land and title while he was away in the Holy Land and Robin comes back and wants his… you know, wants to move back into his house. So Gisborne then has to deal with the prospect of, you know, loosing everything he had achieved. So, yeah, that's the starting point for our story.
NR: And how evil do you get to be ? You've got the Sheriff of Nottingham who is the ultimate baddie. Do you get to be able to be moderately evil or just quite nasty or sarcastic.
RA: I got to dish out a lot of the Sheriffs wishes and whims. And that extends to quite a domestic relationship between Gisborne and the Sheriff as well. And also I got, Giborne's got his own agenda. You know, while he's doing the Sheriffs bidding he's also kind of working on his own kind of little empire, that includes Marian, you know, his own kind of drive towards Marian is very high on his list.
RA: It was Keith's round, his turn to ??? and he would not do it. So I just ??? No, it was ???, I think I kind of knocked him with my sword, you know, in a moment, where we were ??? working with some 4 ninja women from the Holy Land. And it was a moment when the room was filled with smoke ??? and I just ??? the opportunity to whack him in the face. Great! He deserved it!
NR: It looks incredibly painful. He showed us kind of the gap where the tooth should be.
RA: He's got a selection of new teeth coming there in various materials which has got a black leather tooth ??? a diamond ??? tooth, gold, yeah.

NR:??? how much effort ??? how hard was it like that.
RA: Initially you don't think is going to be that difficult, because you get trained ??? every actor has that moment where you go for it, give and take, and you give everything you've got and it really exhausts you, especially when you're on a horse as well, because the horse has got a mind of its own, and it's very sensitive to your voice and the way your body's reacting, so it can be quite tricky (?), yeah.
NR: What was the best part for you? What you look back on from the whole, from the filming you've done so far ???
RA: Working with Keith Allen. That… ah… I mean he's such a sensitive soft man inside, yeah, compared to the steely kind of hellraiser ??? he kind of pretend to be inside. He's just a lovely, a lovely guy, and very, very funny ??? you know, on the best moment.
NR: Keith Allen?
RA: Working with the whole shoot (?), working with the gang, being there in Budapest, you know, being part of a family, working on a piece of something which is growing from the very beginning, something that is tailored around all the actors, you know.
NR: What do you think is the attraction of Robin Hood, what ??? still ??? all these years ???
RA: I think the desire to have a benevolent figure that is going to save us all is there in… in our culture. It is a mythical figure I think it takes ??? somebody real. But it's a fantasy figure but we're trying not to play ??? kind of complete fantasy. We try to make him human ??? in the middle of an ??? regime and say: Wait a minute. What about this? What about that? ??? you know ??? without violence. This is kind of what he does.
NR: Well, you say, you're kind of the Sheriff's right-hand-man, you got of kind to dish out his orders. ??? What kind of things do you get to do as the Sheriff's sidekick?
RA: I got to paint his toe nails which Gisborne finds very satisfying. I got to feed his birds.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.10.2006, 20:17 
Mill overseer & Thorins Schneewittchen

:dankeschön: Andromeda und Milton lass ! Zehnägel lackieren ??? Ein Zahn aus Leder ??? Faszinierend ! :lupe:

He deserved it ! Great ! :gog:

Klasse, daß er sich mit Keith Allen so gut verstanden hat ! Ich find Keith Allen cooool ! :ylsuper: (Und hab mir sein Interview noch gar nicht richtig angesehen, weil ich so auf Richard fixiert war und es schon so spät war - was sagt er über Richard ??? )

Bloody Internet.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.10.2006, 20:24 
Devoted EDdict

Maike hat geschrieben:
Ein Zahn aus Leder ???

Wäre ich jetzt ML, könnte ich euch eine Werbung für einen Lederzahn posten :lol: .

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.10.2006, 20:29 
Mill overseer & Richards Schmusekätzchen

Maike hat geschrieben:
:dankeschön: Andromeda und Milton lass ! Zehnägel lackieren ??? Ein Zahn aus Leder ??? Faszinierend ! :lupe:

Klasse, daß er sich mit Keith Allen so gut verstanden hat ! Ich find Keith Allen cooool ! :ylsuper: (Und hab mir sein Interview noch gar nicht richtig angesehen, weil ich so auf Richard fixiert war und es schon so spät war - was sagt er über Richard ??? )

Keith Allen finde ich auch cool! Der ist wirklich witzig! Also, soweit ich das verstanden habe (und ich gebe jetzt nicht das gesamte Interview wieder... :wink: man muß Prioritäten setzen!), hat er folgendes über Richard gesagt:

NR: What has been the best part of doing this? ??? the evil nature of the character, the Sheriff of Nottingham?
KA: As that, I find getting to know Richard Armitage as an actor and as the character of Guy of Gisborne is just a delight, absolute delight. Richard to me is someone who's got suppressed anger, terror and talent, who's been a real honor to ride with. (bekommt Lachanfall).

Also, wenn ihr mich fragt, ich glaube, die beiden (RA und KA) wollen uns verkohlen... :shock:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.10.2006, 20:30 
Mill overseer & zookeeper

Und noch ein paar Sachen eingefügt....

Milton lass hat geschrieben:
Ich hab gerade das gleiche gemacht, Andromeda. Versuche deshalb mal die Lücken zu füllen. :D

Zitat:
RA: It was Keith's round, it washis turn to buy a beer and he would not do it. So I just ??? No, it was ???, I think I kind of knocked him with my sword, you know, in a moment, where we were ??? working with some 4 ninja women from the Holy Land. And it was a moment when the room was filled with smoke ??? and I just took the opportunity to whack him in the face. Great! He deserved it!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.10.2006, 20:35 

Andromeda hat geschrieben:
Also, wenn ihr mich fragt, ich glaube, die beiden (RA und KA) wollen uns verkohlen... :shock:

Da bin ich ja beruhigt, dass noch jemand anders dieses Gefühl hat! :lol:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.10.2006, 20:36 
KGB Spionin im RA-Dreamland

Maike hat geschrieben:

Keith Allen finde ich auch cool! Der ist wirklich witzig! Also, soweit ich das verstanden habe (und ich gebe jetzt nicht das gesamte Interview wieder... :wink: man muß Prioritäten setzen!), hat er folgendes über Richard gesagt:

NR: What has been the best part of doing this? ??? the evil nature of the character, the Sheriff of Nottingham?
KA: As that, I find getting to know Richard Armitage as an actor and as the character of Guy of Gisborne is just a delight, absolute delight. Richard to me is someone who's got suppressed anger, terror and talent, who's been a real honor to ride with. (bekommt Lachanfall).

Oh ja, die hatten einen Heidenspaß dabei! :spring:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.10.2006, 20:37 
The Piemaker's Sweetest & Mill overseer i. R.

ghostinthefog hat geschrieben:

Das ist mir schon länger klar...glaub ich :shock:

... der Zweck aller Unternehmungen des ersten Tages ist der, sich bis zum zweiten Tag durchzuwursteln. Peter Brook

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.10.2006, 20:38 

Ella hat geschrieben:

Das ist mir schon länger klar...glaub ich :shock:

Hier wird man also nur verarscht! :shock:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.10.2006, 20:38 
Guy's evil dungeon-mistress

Ich versuch mich mal wieder als Lückenfüller. :D

Super, Milton lass, dann setzen wir mal zusammen. Ich habe hier noch der akustischen Tragödie (wie kann man öffentlich eine derart lausige Tonqualität abliefern???? :willnicht: :wehe:) zweiter Teil.

Zitat:
RA: It was Keith's round, his turn to buy a beer and he would not do it. So I just ??? No, it was ???, I think I kind of knocked him with my sword, you know, in a moment, where we were ??? working with some 4 ninja women from the Holy Land. And it was a moment when the room was filled with smoke ??? and I just ??? the opportunity to whack him in the face. Great! He deserved it!

NR: But it does kind of undermine how much effort you have to put into it how hard was it like that.
RA: Initially you don't think is going to be that difficult, because you get trained in everything. Every actor has that moment where you go for it, give and take, and you give everything you've got and it really exhausts you, especially when you're on a horse as well, because the horse has got a mind of its own, and it's very sensitive to your voice and the way your body's reacting, so it can be quite tricky (?), yeah.
NR: What was the best part for you? What you look back on from the whole, from the filming you've done so far ???
RA: Working with Keith Allen. That… ah… I mean he's such a sensitive soft man inside, yeah, compared to the steely kind of hellraiser exterior he kind of pretend to be inside. He's just a lovely, a lovely guy, and very, very funny ??? you know, on the best moment.
NR: Keith Allen?
RA: Working with the whole scene ?, working with the gang, being there in Budapest, you know, being part of a family, working on a piece of something which is growing from the very beginning, something that is tailored around all the actors, you know.
NR: What do you think is the attraction of Robin Hood, what scenes do you have that still work after all these years it has been around.
RA: I think the desire to have a benevolent figure that is going to save us all is there in… in our culture. It is a mythical figure I think it takes ??? (it's placed in) ??? somebody real. But it's a fantasy figure but we're trying not to play into the kind of complete fantasy. We try to make him human and I think we've all got it in us. We've all got the desire to see something/someone come along and say: Hang on a minute, put their hand up in the middle of a depressive regime and say: Wait a minute. What about this? What about that? And answers questions and tries to solve them without violence. This is kind of what he does.
NR: Well, you say, you're kind of the Sheriff's right-hand-man, you got of kind to dish out his orders. ??? What kind of things do you get to do as the Sheriff's sidekick?
RA: I got to paint his toe nails which Gisborne finds very satisfying. I got to feed his birds.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.10.2006, 22:01 

[Und wieso knutscht Robin einen Baum, wenn Marian danebensteht? :verdacht:

Na wenn sich Marian nicht abknutschen lassen will, dann muss halt der arme Baum herhalten :lol: !

Zitat:
Hat Richard in seinem Interview übrigens gesagt, in der Szene, als KA den Zahn verlor, hätte er sich vor "Ninja women from the Holy Land" versteckt????? Habe ich mich da verhört???? :shock:

Nee, hab ich auch so verstanden.... und das "he deserved it" fand ich ja auch zum wegschmeissen... :lol:

Das ist auch meine Lieblingsstelle; die beiden haben sichs wohl so richtig "gegeben". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.10.2006, 22:30 

Weil's so schön ist, noch ein paar Screencaps aus dem Interview :love:

Bild

Bild

Hat sonst noch jemand die seltsame Idee, daß einige von Richards Talenten als Schauspieler vergeudet sind ? Ich würde ihn gerne häufiger als himself sehen, z.B. als Moderator einer Talkshow. Ich komme nicht über das Interview mit Radio Nottingham hinweg, wo er plötzlich anfängt, der Reporterin Fragen zu stellen. :mrgreen: "Why is Robin Hood Airport named Robin Hood Airport ?". :ohnmacht:

Er hatte bisher auch viel zu wenig Gelegenheit, seinen Humour einzubringen - aber vielleich ändert sich das ja im Team mit Keith Allen.

Bloody Internet.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.10.2006, 22:44 

Ach was solls...

Bild

Bild

Bild

die hatten wir zwar schon, aber ich brauch was zum üben mit Photobucket. :evilgrin:

Wenn ich jetzt noch ein Screencap hätte, von den Moment wo er die Stähne zurückstreicht...

Bloody Internet.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.10.2006, 22:51 

Tolle Bilder Maike - achhhhhhhhhhhh :lol: :lol:

Ich finde, an der Stelle , wo er über die Zahngeschichte spricht ("he deserved it) und anschließend so "dreckig" lacht, blödelt er mit KA; dann besinnt er sich wieder, wird ernster und konzentriert sich aufs Interview.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 99 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde