Aktuelle Zeit: 13.05.2024, 03:35

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Forumsregeln

Die Forumsregeln lesen

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 220 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 18.04.2015, 17:38 
Little Miss Gisborne

Ja, der Zeitplan ist es eigentlich auch, der mich zweifeln lässt. Ansonsten wäre es sicher eine gute Sache um ihn als eine der zentralen Figuren der Staffel vorzustellen. Time will tell...

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 18.04.2015, 17:38 

BeitragVerfasst: 21.04.2015, 23:40 
Uhtred's warrior maiden

http://www.latintimes.com/hannibal-seas ... t-3-310685

Zitat:
Episodes Ft. 'Red Dragon'
By Janel Saldana | Apr 20 2015, 01:07PM EDT

GuillermoNavarro
Oscar Winner Guillermo Navarro will direct 3 episodes from "Hannibal's" third season. Getty
On Season 3 of NBC’s “Hannibal,” the serial killer known to all by the name of “Red Dragon” will become Doctor Hannibal Lecter’s main threat. Mexican cinematographer Guillermo Navarro will be one of the people in charge of portraying the killer’s sinister personality and messed-up life, when he directs three of the episodes dedicated to the character.

Navarro has stated that capturing the complexity in which the character was conceived was a challenge from the very beginning “I feel ready, and prepared to contribute to the development of the series and of the character created by Harris (Thomas Harris “Hannibal’s” writer).”

Richard Armitage will be the actor giving life to “Red Dragon.” The character will be appearing in the new season of the show, created by Bryan Fuller, which airs June 4, 2015 on NBC.

“The story has grown enormously, and in the case of the episodes that I’m directing, the intensity will be extraordinary, the expectation to find out what’s about to happen next is guaranteed.” Said Navarro during a phone interview with El Diaro.

Navarro, who directed some episodes during “Hannibal’s” first season, wasn’t part of the second season of the show due to his busy schedule. But he is glad to be back and in charge of episodes 5, 10, and 12 during its third season. Guillermo is currently editing in Toronto but revealed that he will be back to the U.S. soon to direct an episode of Lifetime’s drama “Damien.”

BeitragVerfasst: 23.04.2015, 12:22 
Uhtred's warrior maiden

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/81877/2 ... -video.htm

Zitat:
'Hannibal' Season 3 Spoilers: Filming Wraps, 'Glorious' Finale Teased [VIDEO]
By Vanessa Frith on Apr 22, 2015 11:21 PM EDT
'Hannibal' Season 3: 'Horrific' Red Dragon Scene Filming, Bryan Fuller Teases

Hannibal is the king of shocking endings and, while the season 3 finale may not be able to rival the bloody twists of "Mizumono," it sounds like writers Fuller, Steve Lightfoot ("Mizumono," "Su-zakana"), and Nick Antosca ("The Great Red Dragon") have cooked up another intense closer for the summer season.

"Watching dailies of the #Hannibal season finale," Antosca tweeted on Friday. "Gorgeous."

If Dr. Lecter (Mads Mikkelsen) is front and center for the first half of the season, Francis Dolarhyde (Richard Armitage) will become the main event following a several year time jump in episode 8. It seems the Great Red Dragon and the Tooth Fairy will have a large roll to play before the credits roll on the finale.

"Wrapped, to everyone at 'Hannibal' thank you for having me. I was truly honoured," Armitage tweeted on Monday.

Find out more when Hannibal returns to NBC on June 4. Click the video below to see a preview for season 3.

BeitragVerfasst: 25.04.2015, 10:03 
Lucas' sugarhorse

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s225/h ... uphJqopVH1

Zitat:
Cult Feature
Exclusive:
Bryan Fuller serves up 11 delicious new spoilers for Hannibal season 3

By Emma Dibdin
Saturday, Apr 25 2015, 09:00 BST

If you're counting the days (and let's face it, you are) until the delayed third season of Hannibal finally kicks off on NBC, we feel your pain.

So does showrunner Bryan Fuller, a self-described Fannibal who generously jumped on the phone with Digital Spy this week for an in-depth chat about all things season three.

We're pretty sure Hannibal would disapprove of snacking in between meals, but these 11 morsels of new info from Fuller should be just sufficient enough to whet your appetite without ruining it.

1) We'll get a little 007-style action in the early episodes.

"I love Ridley Scott's Hannibal, I just think it's such a fun, gruesome movie that kind of harkens back to Hammer films, and it's Hannibal as James Bond," Fuller enthused. "There's qualities of that that we wanted to bring to the first chapter of the third season, which is the Italy-based material."

We're guessing the motorbike and leathers will play a role here.

2) The season premiere 'Antipasto' is all about Bedelia Du Maurier and her years-long relationship with Hannibal Lecter.

"It really does feel like 'What are we watching?' Will Graham isn't in it, none of the other familiar characters are in it, it's just Hannibal and Bedelia and their history over three different periods of time."

3) ... But even in Florence with Bedelia, Hannibal's still pining for the one who got away.

"In that first episode all about Bedelia and Hannibal, there's just a hint of 'Wouldn't this be better if it were me and Will Graham?' in terms of Hannibal thinking that, and what he misses. Because Bedelia will always be Hannibal's psychiatrist, she'll never be necessarily as intimate and passionate in her relationship with Hannibal as Will and Hannibal are."

4) The rumours are true – we're dropping the cuisine-based episode titles for the second half of season three.

Episodes eight through thirteen will all be named after William Blake's series of Great Red Dragon Paintings, depicting scenes from the biblical Book of Revelation. Clued-up Fannibals will know that in the Harris canon, serial killer Francis Dolarhyde is obsessed with this series of paintings, which give his murderous alternate personality its name.

And we've got specifics. Episode eight is 'The Great Red Dragon...', episode nine is '...And the Woman Clothed in Sun', episode ten is '...And the Woman Clothed with the Sun', and episode eleven is '...And the Beast from the Sea'.

Fuller didn't name episodes twelve and thirteen, but going by this pattern we're guessing that twelve and thirteen will be named 'And the Number of the Beast Is...' and '...666' respectively.

5) Worried about Will's dogs? So are we. But fear not – Fuller confirmed that somebody has been taking care of them while Will and everyone he knows are recuperating from the massacre: "We indicate who is taking care of them, without overly answering it... it is addressed in some way."

6) Richard Armitage's Dolarhyde will be treated more like a third lead character than a supporting player in the season's second chapter.

"He is in the show almost as much as Hugh and Mads are in the second half of the season," Fuller revealed. "So we really spend a lot of time with Dolarhyde, in a way that neither of the movies have had the real estate to."

7) Dolarhyde's story will be a true tragedy, developed with more painful psychological depth than season two's gleefully sadistic Mason Verger.

"A lot of what we see with Dolarhyde is just him alone in a room struggling with his insanity. I wanted the audience to be so confused with this character because we get to know him, and we get to see this man who is suffering, from his mind eating him alive from the inside out."

8) Between her troubled patient history and her increasingly treacherous relationship with Hannibal, comedy hasn't been high on the agenda thus far for Bedelia. That's all about to change, in episode six specifically.

"Gillian has quite a big role in the first half of the season, and she's hilarious. There's one episode in particular where she is laugh-out-loud funny, and I can't wait for people to see that because she's just a delight."

9) Hannibal and Will's reunion will be bittersweet, emphasis unexpectedly on sweet.

"There's a scene that is so touching, when they're finally reunited and able to have a conversation. Mads and Hugh and their friendship are such amazing assets to the show, and you see all of that. It's like 'It's really good to see you, but this is a terrible situation that we're in, and you're actually a terrible person, but I've found a way to forgive you in the way you forgive a shark for being a shark'."

So that "I forgive you" we saw from Will in the season three trailer? Probably genuine.

10) Gore-hounds (and gore-phobes) should look out for episodes seven and twelve in particular – those are where Fuller hints that the "freakiest stuff" lies. One scene in episode twelve involving Dolarhyde was so intense that it drew gasps from the crew during filming.

"It's one bit in particular that's from the books, and we see it probably more graphically on our show than you have in any of the movies.

"When we did that scene, you're supposed to be silent when you're watching, but the entire crew gasped and shrieked. So you're watching the dailies and you're seeing this horrible thing happen, and you just hear all these gasps coming from behind the camera, and it's so much fun! It's so disturbing that it affected the crew."

11) If you want to get a sense for how a fourth season of Hannibal would look, pay very close attention to the first seven episodes of season three.

"It felt like a breath of fresh air not being in Quantico, and not having FBI scenes talking about the murder clues. It was so liberating that if we do get a fourth season, there's going to be a lot more of that than there will be anything FBI-oriented. It will probably be our most serialised season thus far, and the first half of season three was really an experiment of 'does this work on our show?' As an audience member and Fannibal, I loved it."

Check back next week for our full Q&A with Fuller, where he delves further into Will's forgiveness of Hannibal, Dolarhyde's relationship with Reba McClane (Rutina Wesley), the future of Abigail Hobbs and much more.

Season three of Hannibal premieres on NBC on June 4.

The Art and Making of Hannibal by Jesse McLean is released on May 8th from Titan Books.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s225/h ... z3YJHUayWI
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

OMG- wenn schon die Crew erschrocken ist- die sind doch sicher abgehärtet! :shock:

BeitragVerfasst: 25.04.2015, 10:51 
Little Miss Gisborne

Das klingt so intensiv und so gut, dass ich mir schon fast wünsche, dass Richard auch für eine eventuelle vierte Staffel noch mal ran darf. Er wird uns schauspielerisch wegblasen. :daumen:

Danke für's Posten, Nimue! :kuss:

BeitragVerfasst: 25.04.2015, 12:47 
Mill overseer & Head of the Berlin Station

Oaky hat geschrieben:
Das klingt so intensiv und so gut, dass ich mir schon fast wünsche, dass Richard auch für eine eventuelle vierte Staffel noch mal ran darf.

Die Beschreibung der letzten Folge klingt nicht so richtig danach, aber andererseits scheinen das Ende von Staffel 2 ja wohl auch weit mehr Figuren überlebt zu haben, als man denken würde. :pfeif:

Für mich klingt das alles sehr vielversprechend: Richard als dritte Hauptfigur neben Will und Hannibal mit dem Fokus auf seine psychischen Qualen. :daumen:

Danke für den Beitrag, Nimue. :kuss:

Danke, liebe Boardengel, für Eure privaten Schnappschüsse. :kuss:

BeitragVerfasst: 25.04.2015, 13:16 
Little Miss Gisborne

Damit hast du sicher recht, Laudine.

Es ist nun aber leider auch so, dass eine eventuelle vierte Staffel erstmal grünes Licht bekommen muss. Deshalb wünsche ich mir eigentlich schon so etwas wie einen Abschluss für FD in dieser Staffel. Es wäre einfach zu schade, wenn es für die Figur kein entsprechendes Ende geben würde. Deshalb bin ich auch so hin und hergerissen und habe auch etwas Angst davor, dass die Macher vielleicht schon Stoff für eine vierte Staffel einplanen, die es dann vielleicht gar nicht gibt. :?

Damit betreibe ich jetzt vielleicht ein bisschen Schwarzmalerei, denn es könnte ja auch ganz anders kommen und die Serie mit Hilfe von RIchard zum absoluten Erfolgsgaranten werden, aber in den USA wurden über die letzten Jahre einige Serien kurzerhand gecancelt, deren Geschichte eigentlich noch nicht ganz erzählt war.

Aber diese Aussagen zu FD und zur Serie allgemein klingen wirklich verdammt gut, vor allem die, dass FD's Persönlichkeit hier so viel ausführlicher als in allen bisherigen Verfilmungen des Stoffs behandelt wird. :daumen:

BeitragVerfasst: 25.04.2015, 14:14 
Uhtred's warrior maiden

Mir entfährt gerade nur ein völlig unwissenschaftlich-unkritisches "Auweia!"
Bin gespannt, wann wir das zu sehen kriegen...

BeitragVerfasst: 25.04.2015, 14:34 
Mill overseer & Head of the Berlin Station

Oaky hat geschrieben:
Es ist nun aber leider auch so, dass eine eventuelle vierte Staffel erstmal grünes Licht bekommen muss. Deshalb wünsche ich mir eigentlich schon so etwas wie einen Abschluss für FD in dieser Staffel. Es wäre einfach zu schade, wenn es für die Figur kein entsprechendes Ende geben würde. Deshalb bin ich auch so hin und hergerissen und habe auch etwas Angst davor, dass die Macher vielleicht schon Stoff für eine vierte Staffel einplanen, die es dann vielleicht gar nicht gibt. :?

Ich glaube, darüber brauchst Du Dir keine Sorgen zu machen. Die Staffel wird sicher so enden, dass es einen Schluss gibt, der als solcher bestehen kann - nur wird es vermutlich auch ein Hintertürchen geben, das man im Zweifelsfall vielleicht sogar erst im Nachhinein erkennt.

Danke, liebe Boardengel, für Eure privaten Schnappschüsse. :kuss:

BeitragVerfasst: 25.04.2015, 15:36 
Little Miss Gisborne

Darauf hoffe und vertraue ich. :sigh:

BeitragVerfasst: 01.05.2015, 16:15 
Lucas' sugarhorse

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s225/h ... 6fEVJHD9bf

Interview mit Bryan Fuller, in dem er auch über Richard spricht:

Zitat:

The title of episode 8 is 'The Great Red Dragon', so that does mean you're dropping the cuisine-based titles midway through season three?

"Yes! We go right into the Blakes, so it's 'The Great Red Dragon…', then the second episode is '…And The Woman Clothed In Sun', the third episode is '…And The Woman Clothed With The Sun', and then '…And The Beast From The Sea', and they're all either Blake titles or Revelations quotes, because it's all about that. With the Italian course names, I was like 'Well, we don't have 13 of these!' It was kind of a happy coincidence, because we get up to episode seven which is 'Digestivo', for dessert, and then we don't have anywhere to go after! I guess we could have had 'Coffee'…

"But that kind of rounded out our first seven episodes which were all Italian courses, and then going into the Red Dragon chapter it felt like, 'Well, let's do Red Dragon and let's fetishize all the inspiration material for that'. The first episode had to be called 'The Great Red Dragon', and when you see what Neil Marshall has done with the episode, and how wonderful Richard Armitage is in the role – we were so lucky to get him.

"He really embraced the insanity of it, and he would send me his journals, his actor's journals of the character and how he was interpreting the text, and it was just fascinating to be let in on his process in that way. He was so thorough, and he's such a professional, and he and Rutina Wesley are wonderful together.

"At its core, one of the things I love so much about Red Dragon is that it's a beautiful love story. I mean, it's f**ked up in all sorts of wonderful ways, but one of the most romantic things I've ever read was this idea of a man taking a blind woman to the zoo who can't see the animals, and facilitating her touching the animals so that she can have that experience. Ever since I saw that for the first time in Manhunter, in '86, I just thought, 'What a beautiful, eloquent gesture of love. And at the same time, this is a horrible killer of families!'"

How did the casting of Richard come about? Did you have him in mind from the beginning?

"Well, through friends of friends I had always been aware of Richard, and we know a lot of the same people and have a lot of friends in common, but had never met each other. Everybody always spoke so highly of him in terms of his professionalism and his ability, and so when we first started talking about Dolarhyde he was in the back of my mind as somebody I thought would be great.

"He's got the right physical appearance for the character - tall and handsome - and when we put the cleft palate on him, it changes his look in a really fascinating way. You have this handsome man with this scar, and the scar doesn't detract from the handsomeness, but you understand how from this character's point of view, it is much more prominent and debilitating than what anyone outside of his mental state would perceive.

"There was just a strength to Richard, and the fact that he is so well-trained and has a Shakespearean presence was so important, because a lot of what we see with Dolarhyde is just him alone in a room struggling with his insanity. I wanted the audience to be so confused with this character that we get to know him, and we get to see this man who is suffering, from his mind eating him alive from the inside out. You see him as a vulnerable man trying to make his way in the world first, before you see him as a horrible killer."

I guess it becomes a tragedy then, as opposed to a serial killer yarn.

"Yeah, where he's less of a monster and more of a flawed man who is really victim to his own insanity. You look at the different portrayals of Dolarhyde, and Tom Noonan is primarily a monster but there are great moments of such vulnerability where he breaks your heart, and Ralph Fiennes again is a different interpretation of that role. In some ways, everybody who has played that role has done something close to the books and then interpreted it through their own skill set, but Richard blew me away and just made it his own in the way that Mads has made Hannibal Lecter his own.

"The crew love this guy, but they were also terrified of him, because when he was in character and he was doing some insane stuff, he's a big man who does some scary things very well. There's one bit in particular that is from the books, and we see it probably more graphically on our show than you have in any of the movies. When we did that scene, you're supposed to be silent on set and you're watching, but the entire crew gasped and shrieked. So you're watching the dailies and you're seeing this horrible thing happen, and you just hear all these gasps coming from behind the camera, and it's so much fun! It's so disturbing that it affected the crew."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s225/h ... z3YtsU2CHd
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

Richards journals würde ich auch zu gerne lesen :sigh: !

BeitragVerfasst: 01.05.2015, 16:23 
Little Miss Gisborne

Ich war drauf und dran selber einen Ausschnitt aus dem Interview zu posten, der bei deinem Beitrag noch fehlte... aber den hattest Du dann nachträglich ergänzt. ;)

Das ganze Interview ist voll des Lobes für Richard und seine Arbeit! :daumen:

BeitragVerfasst: 01.05.2015, 16:28 
Lucas' sugarhorse

Der war mir beim Kopieren irgendwie abhanden gekommen! :shy: :lol:

Immer schön zu hören, wenn die Leute Richards Talent, Professionaltät und Persönlichkeit schätzen und loben :daumen: .

Auf das Buch über den Hannibaldreh bin ich auch gespannt!

BeitragVerfasst: 01.05.2015, 22:07 
Uhtred's warrior maiden

Ach ja, diese journals werden wohl nie veröffentlicht werden... :sigh: Danke für's Posten, Nimue! :blum:

Richard gratuliert "seinem" Team zum Gewinn der Cine Eagle Awards:

Zitat:
@BryanFuller @NBCHannibal @HannibalRoom @neoprod and the Toronto team. Congratulations a most merited accolade. https://t.co/7OJTwoVnPI

https://twitter.com/RCArmitage/status/5 ... 3045890048

BeitragVerfasst: 01.05.2015, 22:30 
Percy's naughty little barfly

Richards eigene journals zur Rolle des FD würde ich zu gerne auch mal lesen, das dürfte sehr interessant sein! Ich bin schon sooooo gespannt darauf, wie er FD darstellen wird! :daumen:
Danke für das schöne Interview, Nimue, und den aktuellen Gratulations-Tweet, Arianna! :blum: :blum:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 220 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde