Aktuelle Zeit: 20.04.2024, 09:47

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Forumsregeln

Die Forumsregeln lesen

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 16 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Abschied von Daniel Miller
BeitragVerfasst: 02.02.2019, 10:32 
Mill overseer & Head of the Berlin Station

Michelle Forbes schenkt uns zum Abschied von Daniel Miller bekannte und neue Fotos sowie einen liebevollen Text:

Zitat:
iammichelleforbes

To all the Berlin Station fans...I want to say I’m as gutted and bereft as you. Maybe more so. I took the first few photos of Rich in what would be one of the firsts of many dinners of fun & friendship in season 1 in a resto in Berlin. Can’t remember which. But what I love about it ...is that it’s Rich listening. He always reaaally listens. When he caught me photographing him...he took the camera and turned the tables and took one of the truest kinda weird *lookin for mischief kid* fotos of me. In rearview mirror mode, it delights me no end how safe & playful he made every interaction. Rich was our Northstar. Our anchor. Our generous beating heart. Im certainly not alone in this sentiment. My heart is broken we won’t spend more structured time together with so many we’ve come to love...but what a wonderful f’ing three years working with this beautiful human I learned so much from, steadied me and made me laugh hard....

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtXdiKjn1iI/

:dankeschön:

Danke, liebe Boardengel, für Eure privaten Schnappschüsse. :kuss:

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 02.02.2019, 10:32 

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Abschied von Daniel Miller
BeitragVerfasst: 02.02.2019, 10:43 
Paul's love therapist

Das hat sie wunderschön gesagt. :heart2: :heart2: :heart2:
An den vielen BTS-Fotos könnte man ja gut sehen, wie viel Spaß die Beteiligten miteinander hatten

Es ist irgendwie schade, dass es nun vorbei ist. :sigh2:

BeitragVerfasst: 02.02.2019, 10:58 

Ja, ich bin auch tRAurig. Für mich war diese Zeit etwas ganz besonderes, die mir nicht nur das angenehme Gefühl vermittelt hat, Richard in meiner Nähe zu wissen, ;) sondern auch viele tolle Begegnungen, außergewöhnliche Momente und neue Blicke auf "meine" Stadt beschert hat. :heartthrow: Es war eine große Überraschung und ein Geschenk, dass überhaupt so lange in Berlin gedreht wurde, was wohl auch ein Teil des Casts so empfunden hat. Dafür bin ich sehr dankbar. Und da Richard ja nun einen Koffer in Berlin (und Kontakte nach Babelsberg) hat, sehen wir ihn ja vielleicht auch einmal wieder zu Dreharbeiten in der Stadt.

BeitragVerfasst: 03.02.2019, 07:01 
Percy's naughty little barfly

Michelle Forbes ist eine ganz Liebe. :kuss:

BeitragVerfasst: 04.02.2019, 06:14 
Richard's favourite bedtime storyteller

Gemini hat geschrieben:
Das hat sie wunderschön gesagt. :heart2: :heart2: :heart2:
An den vielen BTS-Fotos könnte man ja gut sehen, wie viel Spaß die Beteiligten miteinander hatten

Es ist irgendwie schade, dass es nun vorbei ist. :sigh2:

Same thoughts :knutsch:

Bild I will be always your LucasGirl
and yes, I love Francis, Daniel & Raymond,2
Bild

FD: 'You see me now, Yes
That's how you feel to see me
Do you feel me now? Yes'

BeitragVerfasst: 30.03.2019, 00:32 
Uhtred's warrior maiden

... und Abschied von Berlin Station :
https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/111 ... 70976?s=19

Zitat:
Berlin Station’ Canceled By Epix After Three Seasons
Dominic Patten
March 29, 2019 4:19PM PDT

Epix
EXCLUSIVE: We’ll never know if Ashley Judd ended up becoming CIA Director now, because Epix has canceled Berlin Station.

RELATED
'Pennyworth' Trailer: First Look At Jack Bannon As Alfred In Epix's Batman Prequel Series
Just over a month after the Season 3 finale of the spy drama, the MGM-owned premium cabler has pulled the plug on a fourth season of the Paramount TV spy drama, I’ve learned. Epix confirms the critically acclaimed show isn’t coming back, but had no further comment. No word if Paramount is considering shopping the series around for a new home elsewhere on cable or streaming at this point.

However, in today’s increasingly tightening margins industry it isn’t hard to tell what likely led to the end of the Judd, Richard Armitage, Rhys Ifans, Keke Palmer, Leland Orser, Michelle Forbes, Ismael Cruz Córdova, Mina Tander and Richard Jenkins starring series. With European locations dominating the Olen Steinhauer-created show and top tier talent, Berlin Station was not cheap to make. Add to that, the reality that MGM did not own the series and the concerns that had emerged about its ratings three years in.

As Epix boss Michael Wright told Deadline back in late February, “we’re truly on so many platforms that it takes about 3 to 4 weeks after we run the last episode to get all the data.”

Well, those numbers are now obviously in and that now leaves the renewed Get Shorty as the last of Epix’s original dramas still alive and kicking. The Chris O’Dowd and Ray Romano series won’t be lonely long, as the likes of Batman lore Pennyworth; Perpetual Grace, LTD, Godfather of Harlem, and Belgravia from Dowton Abbey creator Julian Fellowes gear up over the next year or so to make their respective debuts.

That said, Berlin Station itself had both a natural ending and a cliffhanger in motion with the finale of the Jason Horwitch run third season. Having pushed back a Russian back uprising in Estonia that was intended to also splinter NATO, Forbes’ Chief of Station Valerie Edwards and the politically and physically maimed team had to bury Armitage’s Daniel Miller after he was seemingly killed by oligarchs.

While never really sure if it was actually Miller’s body that was being mourned over, viewers knew something the characters did not. Jenkins’ former Station boss Steven Frost was a long time double agent and apparently the killer of Daniel Miller. This all was going down as Judd’s famed Station Whisperer BB Yates character pulled off a delicate geopolitical balancing act to see herself in line for the top job at Langley – which we will never know if she got.

Für mich nicht überraschend. Ismael Cruz-Cordova hatte heute schon seine neue Serie beworben beim "dream of a network" hbo (mit Nicole Kidman und Hugh Grant):

https://twitter.com/IsmaelC_C/status/11 ... 72514?s=19

BeitragVerfasst: 30.03.2019, 00:45 

Für mich ist das auch keine Überraschung. Schade, dass sie der Serie keine vernünftige letzte Staffel in Berlin gegönnt haben und sie mit dem unbefriedigendsten Ende aller drei Staffeln beschließen. Die ursprüngliche Vermutung, dass BS mit Daniel Miller steht und fällt und seine Kindheitsgeschichte erst am Schluss der Serie aufgelöst wird, hat sich bewahrheitet - nur leider wurde beides sehr unbefriedigend umgesetzt. :(

Bye, bye 'Berlin Station'! Es war - zumindest 2015-17 - sehr schön mit Euch allen in Berlin. :grouphug:

BeitragVerfasst: 30.03.2019, 00:48 
Uhtred's warrior maiden

We'll always have Berlin...

BeitragVerfasst: 30.03.2019, 14:15 

Arianna hat geschrieben:
We'll always have Berlin...

Richard sieht das genauso. Was mich ja freut! :aww: :heartthrow: :knutsch:

Bild

https://twitter.com/RCArmitage/status/1111953244576731137

BeitragVerfasst: 30.03.2019, 17:55 
Uhtred's warrior maiden

Mich auch! :schnapp: :irre: :knutsch: :aww:

BeitragVerfasst: 30.03.2019, 18:36 

Berlin ist halt der Typ Stadt, den er mag. :heartthrow: :knutsch: Irgendwann, irgendwo (in Berlin), irgendwie sehen wir uns wieder. ;)

Richard hat in seiner grenzenlosen Freundlichkeit den Tweet inzwischen fortgesetzt:

Bild

https://twitter.com/RCArmitage/status/1112019849520267264

Übrigens fühle ich mich inzwischen bestätigt, dass Michelles Instagram-Beitrag damals schon ein allgemeiner Abschied war. (Genauso wie ein melancholischer Abschiedstweet von ihr nach den Dreharbeiten zur Staffel 2 dem wohl schon absehbaren Wechsel nach Budapest geschuldet war.)

BeitragVerfasst: 01.04.2019, 00:18 

Richards Abschiedstweet ist in einen Bericht über die Absetzung von BS eingeflossen:

Zitat:
EPIX cancels 'Berlin Station' after three seasons

By
Karen Butler

March 30 (UPI) -- British actor Richard Armitage expressed his gratitude to fans, the cast and crew after his international spy drama Berlin Station was canceled Friday.

"Thank you to everyone who worked so hard on the show, and to everyone who came along for the ride. 'We'll always have Berlin,'" Armitage tweeted.

Armitage -- who is known for his work in The Hobbit films and TV series Robin Hood and Hannibal -- played CIA Agent Daniel Miller in the adaptation of Olen Steinhauer's novels.

He recently signed on to star in a Netflix limited drama called The Stranger. His animated series Castlevania has aired two seasons and his scripted Wolverine podcast has been renewed for Season 2.

Deadline.com reported the third season finale of Berlin Station, which aired in March, would be the last episode of the show, which was expensive to film due to its many international locations and an A-list ensemble that included Ashley Judd, Rhys Ifans, Keke Palmer, Leland Orser, Michelle Forbes, Ismael Cruz Córdova, Mina Tander and Richard Jenkins.

https://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/TV/2019/03/30/EPIX-cancels-Berlin-Station-after-three-seasons/3771553953263/?spt=su&or=btn_tw

BeitragVerfasst: 01.04.2019, 00:35 

Michelle Forbes verabschiedet sich mit vielen vielen Bildern, u.a. auch nochmals von Richard, die auffallend stark aus BS1+2-Zeiten stammen:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvsJS9jnICF/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvsLKshnYgQ/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvsJ82lnO93/

Hier die bisher unbekannten Fotos mit Richard:

Bild

Bild

BeitragVerfasst: 02.04.2019, 22:05 

Auch Mina verabschiedet sich:

Zitat:
minatander

With almost no new pics to share #estherkrug wants to say goodbye to you now- she may seem to be made of steel but she is eternally grateful for your massive and lovingly support in the past three years. And me, I'll be forever grateful and filled with joy for having had the chance to work with so many talented and wonderful people. Grateful for my first mainly English speaking role, for Esther's guts and attitude, for working with an international crew and finding friends along the way. It all felt right. I love you guys @berlin_station @epix @iammichelleforbes @richardcarmitage @akshuman #giuseppecapotondi sorry bout the double and triple posting of one pic wasn't deliberate

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvtGrHchz-w/

Ich hole auch in diesem Fall nur die Fotos mit (mehr oder auch weniger) Richard herüber - egal ob bekannt oder nicht:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Michelle Kommentar zu den Fotos::

Zitat:
Michelle Forbes@MishkaForbes

Antwort an @RitaMaltese3 @RABulgaria

Aww...you’re too sweet Rita! Rich n Mina are easy to love. Thx for being so kind and supportive these last years!! x

https://twitter.com/MishkaForbes/status/1113151105083432960

Außerdem hat Michelle zwischenzeitlich ihren Text zu den Daniel-Miller-Abschieds-Bildern abgeändert ...

Zitat:
iammichelleforbes

To all the Berlin Station fans...I want to say..he’s a #cool guy for sure ....♥️♥️♥️...x

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtXdiKjn1iI/

... und liefert eine Erklärung:

Zitat:
Richard Armitage Bulgaria@RABulgaria

.@MishkaForbes also changed her old post about #RichardArmitage, writing this instead:

"To all the Berlin Station fans...I want to say..he’s a #cool guy for sure ....♥️♥️♥️...x"

Zitat:
Michelle Forbes@MishkaForbes

Antwort an @RABulgaria

Still feel the same...It was just too long....I’m too chatty in my my IG captions!

https://twitter.com/RABulgaria/status/1112606053651410945

Bilder der Vergangenheit hat sie auch gelöscht. :pfeif: Das macht nicht nur Richard. :irre:

BeitragVerfasst: 03.04.2019, 06:32 
Uhtred's warrior maiden

Jetzt legt Richard nach und kramt in seiner Fotogalerie:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvxUke8Jm1n ... jxg1bhnnwd

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvxU3Fdp0ZJ ... dltmxm9wz9

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 16 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde