Aktuelle Zeit: 25.04.2024, 02:27

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Forumsregeln

Die Forumsregeln lesen

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 240 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Staffel 3 - Pressethread
BeitragVerfasst: 05.10.2009, 09:37 
Favourite madam of John T.

Let's dwell on what was really good: Richard Armitage. Him we liked. (Or at least "loved to hate"). :juhu: :juhu: :danke1: Maike

No one knows what you are for me.

Thanks to Jessie for these amazing SIG

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 05.10.2009, 09:37 

BeitragVerfasst: 05.10.2009, 14:59 
Rickys heiße Bikerbraut

danke maike :blum:

:sigh: :sigh: sooooo schön udn vollkommen richtig erkannt!!! hab grad wieder ein dauergrinsen im gesicht

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

Bild

BeitragVerfasst: 06.10.2009, 19:35 
Mill overseer & Richards Schmusekätzchen

Danke, Maike! Das war wirklich lesenswert! :daumen:

Zitat:
Robin Hood's script depicts him as immature

Als ob ich es nicht schon immer geahnt hätte! :grins:

Zitat:
Also, I think Richard Armitage is such a good actor that his facial expression and gestures alone could have made his feelings clear to Robin Hood without words being necessary.

Na, das geht doch runter wie Öl! :rawelove:

BeitragVerfasst: 06.10.2009, 20:27 
Lady Macduff

Danke, Maike. Das war Musik in meinen Ohren. :sigh: :daumen:

BeitragVerfasst: 15.10.2009, 16:27 
Mill overseer & Thorins Schneewittchen

Thanks to Patty: Videointerview mit LG bei DigitalSpy. Was sie vom Ende von RH hält.

Bloody Internet.

BeitragVerfasst: 15.10.2009, 16:43 
Mill overseer & Richards Schmusekätzchen

Lucy in Blond????? Irgendwie total ungewohnt... :scratch:

BeitragVerfasst: 26.10.2009, 22:06 

Guy&Isabella

Thanks to DiL for the link! :blum:

Bloody Internet.

BeitragVerfasst: 17.01.2011, 13:02 
Lucas' sugarhorse

Thanks to RA-net : Ein zwar schon älterer, aber scheinbar noch nicht so bekannter Artikel, in dem sich Lucy Griffinths u.a. sehr lobend über die Zusammenarbeit mit Richard äußert:

http://www.mediablvd.com/magazine/the_n ... 91134.html

Can you talk about working with both Jonas Armstrong and Richard Armitage? What do they each bring to a scene, when you’re working with them?

Lucy> They’re both great to work with. Jonas has got a very boyish, cheeky charm, and he’s a good laugh. He’s quite intense in his scenes, so it’s quite good to feed off him. And, I just absolutely love working with Richard. He’s probably the best scene partner I’ve ever had. I did a scene with Joe Armstrong, who plays Allan-A-Dale, at the end of season two, and we worked really well together as well. But, Richard and I just understand each other quite well. He allows me to say what I think about my performance and his performance without getting angry about it, and the other way around. I often will ask him if there’s something he can suggest to help me out, or if he can give me a reason. If I’m finding something difficult, I can ask him why he thinks that might be. We have a very good friendship as well. We laugh a lot together.[b] And, he’s just very professional. He really, really prepares his work, and he’s very generous. He’s prepared to help you as well. He does whatever he needs to do, to make things easier for you, which is just wonderful, really.

Er ist eben wirklich ein ganz Lieber :knutsch: :heartthrow: :aww: !

BeitragVerfasst: 17.01.2011, 18:17 

Neu ist das nicht, aber immer wieder herzerwärmend zu lesen! :thankyou: LG stand ziemlicg am Anfag der Kollerg/innen die in lobgesänge auf Richard ausgebrochen sind. :roll: *endlich was schlechtes hören will*

Bloody Internet.

BeitragVerfasst: 17.01.2011, 19:47 
Lucas' sugarhorse

Maike hat geschrieben:
Neu ist das nicht, aber immer wieder herzerwärmend zu lesen! :thankyou: LG stand ziemlicg am Anfag der Kollerg/innen die in lobgesänge auf Richard ausgebrochen sind. :roll: *endlich was schlechtes hören will*

Ach, Maike- wenn jetzt irgendjemand was ganz Schlechtes über ihn schreiben würde ( was ich aber keinesfalls glaube), das wär dir doch auch nicht recht ;) :kuss: !

BeitragVerfasst: 05.02.2011, 12:35 
Lucas' sugarhorse

Thanks to Annette :blum: www.richardarmitageonline.com:

In einem ungarischen Magazin ist ein Artikel über Robin Hood erschienen, der letzte Absatz handelt von Richard.
Annette schreibt:

"Robin Hood article in Népszabadság A leading Hungarian newspaper, Népszabadság, has an article about Robin Hood, which was filmed in the country between 2006 and 2008. The last paragraph is about Richard.

[Translation: When evil takes it all With Richard Armitage, the actor playing Sir Guy of Gisborne, a new Mr Darcy was born. The actor, who mainly displayed his talents on the British stage, was discovered by television in 2004. He achieved a breakthrough as the noble-hearted but scowling textile manufacturer in the drama serial based on the novel North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell, a 19th century British Romantic writer. After this role he was called the new modern-era heart-throb of Victorian novels and BBC adaptations. Although his role in Robin Hood still positioned him as "eye candy", meaning that he was the one to appeal to female viewers, he deliberately tries to avoid this by his choice of roles. He appeared in several series of Spooks (only some of which have been shown on our screens), and in the action series Strike Back, which was a big success last year in the UK, and where he was admired for rock-solid action scenes and character development as John Porter, an ex-SAS officer who had served in Iraq. Now he's shooting Captain America, a movie based on a comic strip, and he has a leading role in the new Tolkien adaptation, The Hobbit. Soon the name Richard Armitage will no longer be primarily associated with the ex-Deputy Secretary of State of the USA.]"

BeitragVerfasst: 27.06.2011, 12:27 
Lucas' sugarhorse

Dieses Digital- Spy Interview mit Richard hab ich heut über RA-frenzy entdeckt- dachte zuerst, es wäre das von den DVD- extras- aber zumindest für mich ist es neu- vielleicht kennen's einige von euch auch noch nicht...

Ich liebe es, wie er über seine Rollen spricht, bei ihm merkt man richtig, wie viele Gedanken er sich darüber macht- und alles, was er sagt, ist so wohldurchdacht wobei ich immer mehrmals gucken muss, weil ich so davon gefesselt bin, ihn anzuschauen und auch das Handtheater zu beobachten- da braucht's mehrere Anläufe, damit ich dann auch in der Lage bin, auf seine Worte zu hören :shy:

Aber hier sieht er ziemlich müde und erschöpft aus :bibber: , der Arme :kuss: . Bei der Hitze in Budapest in diesem schweren Kostüm zu drehen, das war sicher kein Vergnügen... :sigh2:

BeitragVerfasst: 27.06.2011, 14:20 

Wir haben einen Thread dazu, aber der Originallink zu Digitalspy funktioniert nicht mehr.

Bloody Internet.

BeitragVerfasst: 07.02.2012, 19:08 
Lucas' sugarhorse

http://www.thekansan.com/community/blog ... sic-legend

"Guy of Gisborne, normally portrayed as a typical villain, becomes one of the show’s most emotionally-complex characters, thanks to a strong performance by Richard Armitage (who will appear as a dwarf in “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” later this year)."

BeitragVerfasst: 07.02.2012, 19:50 
Mill overseer & Head of the Berlin Station

Nimue hat geschrieben:
http://www.thekansan.com/community/blogs/x353812277/BBC-Robin-Hood-TV-show-a-fun-take-on-a-classic-legend

"Guy of Gisborne, normally portrayed as a typical villain, becomes one of the show’s most emotionally-complex characters, thanks to a strong performance by Richard Armitage (who will appear as a dwarf in “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” later this year)."

Sorry, dem "normally" würde ich ja widersprechen, aber ansonsten ... :pfeif: :pfeif: :pfeif:

Danke, liebe Boardengel, für Eure privaten Schnappschüsse. :kuss:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 240 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde