Aktuelle Zeit: 20.04.2024, 09:31

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Forumsregeln

Die Forumsregeln lesen

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Express (30.01.2020)
BeitragVerfasst: 12.02.2020, 19:03 
Mill overseer & Head of the Berlin Station

Irgendwie bis heute "durchgerutscht":

Zitat:
The Stranger: ‘I’ve probably made those calls’ Adam Price star on chilling wife bombshell

THE STRANGER by Harlan Coben has been made into a Netflix series of the exact the same name and is due to drop on Netflix today. The series follows family man Adam Price after he receives some life shattering news about his wife Corrine from a stranger. However, it seems there was some scenes the Adam star related to more easily than others.

By Grace MacRae
PUBLISHED: 06:00, Thu, Jan 30, 2020 | UPDATED: 06:39, Thu, Jan 30, 2020

Bestselling crime writer Harlan Coben has taken one of his thriller novels to screens, with the brand new episodes dropping on Netflix today. His 2015 novel titled The Stranger has been made into an eight-episode long series and viewers will soon be binge-watching the gripping new series. Cast in the series as the show’s lead Adam Price is Hobbit star Richard Armitage, who recently spoke out about what it was like to play such a troubled character.

The Stranger is a mystery thriller that follow the story of family man Adam Price (played by Richard Armitage) after he is approached by a stranger (Hannah John Kamen) who makes a shocking claim about his wife.

He doesn’t know the name of the Stranger, but finds she has a strange amount of insight into his home life and how it isn’t really as it seems.

Adam’s world soon comes crashing down around him right from the first episode, as viewers follow him on his journey as he begins to unravel.

However, meeting the mysterious stranger was a difficult scene for the actor.

Speaking to Express.co.uk and other media outlets, Richard said: “It was a really really hard scene to play I’ve got to say.

“I don’t know how you receive that information in that situation and believe it.”

However, as thoughts race through his mind, a truly shaken Adam puts down the phone and chooses to investigate his wife.

Speaking about the call scene he said: “I think I’ve probably made those phone calls myself in my life.

“I mean, there’s a scene in every series where you kind of look at it and think I do not know how to play that. I don’t.

"Then having played it you think I don’t want to ever play that again.

“But, they’re the very black and white scenes, the subtleties and the nuances of having all of the interior of a character contained in a silent shot on the phone, they’re the challenges where you think ‘I quite like acting’,

“Because all you have to do is have the thoughts in your head and let the camera read what’s in your mind, and I think it can work without dialogue.”

Working to bring the book to life is Danny Brocklehurst, who worked on the Netflix adaptation of one of Harlan’s previous novels titled Safe.

In a previous interview with Radiotimes he praised Richard’s performance.

He began: “It’s fantastic to reunite with Netflix, Harlan and [production company] RED for another complex, emotional thriller.

“Richard Armitage is perfect for the role of Adam, and I can’t wait to bring our binge-able new drama to life.” he added.

As of yet, there have been no details as to whether The Stranger will be renewed for a second season.

This could depend on if the series strays away from the book, or draws a similar conclusion.

The Stranger is now available on Netflix.

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1235392/The-Stranger-Harlan-Coben-Adam-Price-Richard-Armitage-Hannah-John-Kamen-phone-call-Netflix?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Danke, liebe Boardengel, für Eure privaten Schnappschüsse. :kuss:

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 12.02.2020, 19:03 

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde