Aktuelle Zeit: 19.04.2024, 06:06

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Forumsregeln

Die Forumsregeln lesen

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 87 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 17.09.2018, 20:08 
Lucas' sugarhorse

Also ich konnte es bei Stitcher ganz ohne Anmeldung hören und auch das Vorspulen von Werbung und den RA-freien Stücken klappt ganz problemlos :mrgreen: .

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/wolver ... oplay=true

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 17.09.2018, 20:08 

BeitragVerfasst: 18.09.2018, 18:05 
Little Miss Gisborne

Danke für den Tipp Nimue :blum:

Sorry Richard und danke an Jessie für die wundervolle Sig!

Thanks to Tumblr for my avatar!

BeitragVerfasst: 19.09.2018, 09:54 
Thorntons best millhand

Und was man sagen muss: Richard ist wieder mal überragend in seiner Leistung! Er bringt den Wolf im Mann akustisch so intersiv rüber, dass man den Wald und das Fell förmlich spürt. So rau habe ich seine Stimme noch nicht gehört.

BeitragVerfasst: 03.10.2018, 22:59 
Mill overseer & Head of the Berlin Station

Der Podcast ist weiterhin in der 2018er Liste von 'Vulture':

Zitat:
The Best Podcasts of 2018 (So Far)
By Nicholas Quah

The fight for the podcast throne of 2018 remains very much up for grabs, but that doesn’t mean we’re short on excellent contenders as well as podcast projects that are simply ear-catching, whether due to idea or execution. We’re in the midst of a stacked fall for podcast releases, but that slate comes on top of a year that’s already produced some tremendous listens so far.

A few quick notes on how I’ve assembled this list: Craft is a bit more important to me than the stories themselves. I tend to put more stock into podcasts that function well as stand-alone experiences, though I’m aware that puts comedy, conversational, and “after-show” series at a disadvantage. As always, more established shows have the added burden of being ranked against prior seasons. Also, I’m cognizant of the insanity that comes with pitting narrative, documentary, comedy, fiction, interview, and other podcast genres against each other.

Oh, and of course, this list is definitive and all-encompassing and in no way is defined by the subjective limitations of myself, a human being with his own tastes and preferences. Let’s go.

Caliphate (The New York Times)

Gripping, bold, and unsettling, the New York Times’ first serialized audio documentary is essential listening, full stop. Driven by a dynamic duo, Times foreign correspondent Rukmini Callimachi and Radiolab alum Andy Mills, Caliphate grapples with some fundamental questions about the withering, persistent conflict against terrorism that still consumes the western world: How does a person become radicalized? What is the dark appeal of the Islamic State? Who are we fighting, truly? Caliphate is immaculately produced, grounded with a vivid cinematic sensibility that melds well with the mind’s eye and an exceptionally strong opening sequence that pulls you into its world from the get-go. Above all, it’s a severe muscle flex from an audio team that’s only beginning to figure out what it’s capable of doing.
Why the New York Times Is Making a Podcast About ISIS
Caliphate is a stunner of a podcast. Here’s how it all came together.

West Cork (Audible)

West Cork gets mad points for expanding the palatte of the true-crime podcast. Produced by documentarian Jennifer Ford and investigative journalist Sam Bungey, the podcast focuses on the 1996 murder of Sophie Toscan du Plantier, a French film producer who was found near her Irish vacation home around the West Cork town of Schull; a cold case that’s fairly well-known in the region. The documentary turns on a major twist that you might spot from a million miles away (or through a rudimentary Google search), but it’s one of those stories where the revelation isn’t the point. Instead, what begins as a textbook performance of a cold case quickly turns into a rich and unsettling character study of a prime suspect that’s living, breathing, and actively participating in the analysis itself. Mind games abound, and listeners are made to reckon with the limitations of discerning truth from a moving target.

Personal Best (CBC)

If Nathan for You had a baby and left it in the Canadian woods to fend for itself, that baby would grow up to look a lot like Personal Best. Pitched as a “self-improvement show for people who don’t like self-improvement,” this comedy podcast is so much more than that. Every episode begins with someone’s simple request to fix or achieve something, but they all inevitably end up in the same place: a moment of realization, facilitated by a zany and wildly impractical solution, that reveals a deeper truth about being a human person. A funny and life-affirming romp through a world of hidden wants and quiet dreams, I love this show not just for its crazy adventures, but for the simple fact that it’s generous and gentle.
If Nathan for You Were a Podcast, It’d Sound a Lot Like Personal Best
It’s a self-improvement show for people who don’t like self-improvement.

I Only Listen to the Mountain Goats (Night Vale Presents)

To love something well is an art in and of itself. That’s the big idea behind I Only Listen to the Mountain Goats, a Night Vale Presents project that recently wrapped up its first season. A collaboration between Welcome to Night Vale co-creator Joseph Fink and the Mountain Goats’ John Darnielle, the podcast is a vibrant and exciting listening companion to the band’s 2002 album All Hail West Texas. Every episode is dedicated to a different track on the album, and they feature the two artists — plus special musical guests like Andrew Bird, Amanda Palmer, and the Hold Steady’s Craig Finn — going deep not just about one particular song, but also larger questions concerning the creative process, the world, and how being an artist is largely informed by being a fan. In a lovely touch, every episode is capped with a cover of the song being discussed, underscoring the project’s larger themes about the relationship between fandom and art. I Only Listen to the Mountain Goats is a sensational and spirited idea, surpassed only by the wonder of its execution.

Wolverine: The Long Night (Stitcher and Marvel)

It could’ve been cheap. Worse, it could’ve been lame. That’s what I thought when I first heard Marvel was developing a fiction podcast based on Canada’s favorite cigar-chomping mutant, Wolverine. Everybody wants in on podcasting right now, and so Marvel’s gambit could have been as simple as getting some people to sit around and read lines from an old Logan arc. But that’s not what happened here. Instead, with The Long Night, a joint Marvel-Stitcher team set out to grapple with the opportunities and limitations of a story in which Logan is conveyed purely as a creature of sound: flesh-piercing claws and all. The story isn’t perfect, nor are some of the performances, but Richard Armitage’s Logan is legitimately thrilling. Marvel’s first serious stab at audio is a solid one, and one can only marvel at where it could go from here.
Wolverine: The Long Night Is a Bold Experiment for Marvel
We’ll see where the Marvel podcast goes, but it’s off to a very promising start.

Slow Burn (Slate)

Come for the parallels between Nixon-era maelstroms and Trump-era pandemonium, stay for the endless stream of insane details. Hosted by Slate staff writer Leon Neyfakh, who boasts an alluringly dry vocal affect, the podcast is premised on helping listeners understand what it felt like to live through a specific historical moment — in this case, the Watergate scandal. The framing alone makes Slow Burn distinct from most of its genre peers, but its success largely rises from the strength of its meticulous research and its commitment to presenting the stories of the various characters it excavates from time. (Slow Burn is set to return with its second season on August 8, which will focus on the Clinton impeachment.)

The Rewatchables (The Ringer)

Few things are more pleasurable than a group of smart, funny, and deeply nostalgic people going long on a piece of culture they really love. For The Rewatchables, the piece of culture is the movies that you can watch over and over and over again: Point Break, The Big Lebowski, You’ve Got Mail. Yes, great podcasts that go deep on beloved films are a dime a dozen — think The Canon, The Next Picture Show, How Did This Get Made (sorta) — but The Rewatchables pops off the Apple Podcast charts due to the sheer charisma and chemistry of its rotating cast of panelists. If you’re looking to try it out, a few particularly great dispatches include The Devil Wears Prada, Mission Impossible, and Michael Friggin’ Clayton.

Making Obama (WBEZ)

WBEZ’s follow-up to Making Oprah is a gem. Hosted once again by Jenn White, this short audio documentary on the 44th president of the United States specifically focuses on his young adulthood in Chicago, where Obama cut his teeth as a community organizer, ran for office, and planted the seeds that would set the future in motion. Chicago plays no small role in shaping the man who would become this country’s first black president, and Making Obama understands this immensely. Over the course of six solidly produced episodes, the podcast is evocative in how it illustrates the impact of a place on a person, and a city on a psyche.

Wooden Overcoats (Independent)

This daffy British podcast sitcom has been around since 2015, and it’s only gotten better over time. Wooden Overcoats is a story about rival funeral directors in a small village on a tiny island in the English Channel, but like most stories set in small villages on tiny islands in pastoral locations, it’s a playground for countless hijinks and a sprawling set of quirky characters (including, among others, a mouse that serves as gossipy narrator). I only started getting into this show pretty late into its second season, and it was a great time to witness the production kick into high gear. Now in its third season, which kicked off in March, Wooden Overcoats has never been more addictive, and its world has never been more interesting.

The Habitat (Gimlet Media)

Lynn Levy’s Real World: Mars approach to the humdrum exploits of a HI-SEAS mission, in which a couple of scientists volunteer to spend time living in an isolated dome for science, proved to be a little divisive, with some listeners complaining about the lack of actual science in the podcast. I understand those complaints, but I’m not particularly sympathetic because that would be asking for a completely different show. On its own terms, The Habitat is a charming look at a group of normal people mundanely carrying out their lives in an extraordinary environment. It’s a sly juxtaposition, but also pretty audacious.
The Habitat Is a Charming Podcast About Interplanetary Dreamers
The Gimlet Media podcast is far from perfect, but in flashes and sparks, it is galactically exquisite.

American Fiasco (WNYC Studios)

Americans, as the old cliché goes, tend to like their underdog stories with a triumphant conclusion. Have sympathy, then, for the American soccer fan, particularly if their World Cup allegiances align with their nationality, because triumph remains endlessly elusive. The United States did not qualify for this summer’s tournament, and as Men in Blazers’ Roger Bennett illustrates through this spirited and charming serialized podcast for WNYC Studios, the failure can be understood as a continuation of an amusingly tragic historical narrative. Focusing on the run-up to the U.S. Men’s National Team’s doomed 1998 World Cup campaign, American Fiasco tells the story of a rag-tag team’s brief flirtation with glory, subsequent temptation of fate, and ultimate date with disaster. As processed through Bennett, an Englishman turned American citizen who brims with burning love for both his adopted country and the beautiful game, the story ends up being a classic exploration of what it means to be an American in the way that only a non-American can tell it.

In the Dark: Season 2 (APM Reports)

Two years after its investigation into the 1989 disappearance of Jacob Wetterling, APM Reports’ In the Dark is back with an absolutely stellar second season. And while this follow-up effort doesn’t benefit from a dramatic concurrent break in the case as it did last season, it is nonetheless everything that sophomore season should be: even more of itself — rigorous, composed, thoughtful, and furiously expansive in scope with its implications. This time around, Madeleine Baran and her team have trained their attention on the case of Curtis Flowers, a black man from a small town in Mississippi who, unbelievably, has been tried six times by the same white prosecutor for the 1996 murder of four employees of a furniture store where he once worked. It is hard listening, but it is incredible.

30 for 30: Bikram (ESPN)

A charismatic leader, a spiritual movement, a moment of reckoning. In this challenging season, Julia Lowrie Henderson takes listeners into the complicated world of Bikram yoga, a community struggling with its identity in the wake of sexual-assault allegations levied against its founder, Bikram Choudhury. Over five tightly produced chapters, Henderson threads together an illuminating portrait of a destructive system: how its built by a forceful individual through the use of mythology and capitalism, how it wields power, and perhaps most importantly, how dissenting voices can begin to pull it apart. 30 for 30: Bikram is, of course, exceptionally resonant culturally at this point in time. But beyond the glimpses it offers into the interiority of the #MeToo moment, Henderson has also built a prism into more elemental things in America: the way capitalism’s insistent dream logic enables individuals with the capacity to create “reality distortion fields” — and the ways in which we are also drawn to it.

Episode: “Five Women” (This American Life)

Produced by Chana Joffe-Walt, “Five Women” is a particularly powerful entry into the growing body of #MeToo stories. The episode is more complex and nuanced than most, primarily due to its adoption of a Rashomon-style structure that layers together the multiple perspectives of the many women linked to the same accuser. The women, deepened by their histories and biographies, clash and coalesce in many big and small ways, resulting in a portrait of a problem so messy, it reaches for a deeper truth. It’s an absolute cliché to roll This American Life into any one of these arbitrary “Best Podcasts” lists, but I tell ya: This is one episode that’s still present and alive in the back of my head, almost four months after it was published.

Getting Curious With Jonathan Van Ness (Earwolf)

Does the world deserve Jonathan Van Ness? Probably not, but I’m still glad he’s here gabbing with interesting people for our aural pleasure. Van Ness has been making this fantastic interview podcast since well before he booked Queer Eye, and the success of that reality show has thrusted Getting Curious straight into the podcasting limelight. Digging back through the archives, it’s apparent that Getting Curious has always been good, and that Van Ness has always been a remarkably generous, collaborative, and fun interviewer. The show is further elevated by the sheer breadth of Van Ness’s interests, which span from discussions about art and social media to inquiries about the opioid crisis and China’s economic relationship with the U.S. It’s always exciting to see what he takes on next.

Serial: Season 3 (Serial Productions)

Serial has returned with a vastly different approach. For its third season, Sarah Koenig, new co-host Emmanuel Dzotsi, and the team spent a year covering the courts that make up Cleveland’s criminal justice system. The result is an ethnographic journey into the heart of the everyday reality of administering the law in these United States, and an often crushing display of the surreal ways in which humanity is lost within the practical execution of those laws. It’s ambitious, rigorous, wonderfully written, and there’s absolutely nothing else like it.

Episode: “I Survived a Mass Shooting” (Beautiful/Anonymous, Earwolf)

Chris Gethard’s Beautiful Stories From Anonymous People has a simple, high-concept, and high-wire premise: Gethard gets on the phone with an anonymous caller for a full hour, and he goes along with whatever conversation emerges. There’s a lot of possibility baked into the concept, and the show has proven to be a fascinating and often surprising listen — and occasionally, it hits on something really sublime, as in the case of “I Survived a Mass Shooting.” In this episode, Gethard, tired after a long day of work, finds himself speaking with a woman who survived the mass shooting at the Route 91 Harvest country music festival in Las Vegas almost exactly a year ago. What ensues is a conversation that’s gorgeous, hopeful, and at times, truly searching.

Honorable Mentions

• I really enjoyed Night Vale Presents’ Alice Isn’t Dead, which wrapped up its three-season run in late August, and functions as a lovely ode to the American road trip mixed with horror elements.

• Wondery’s Dr. Death, its follow-up to last year’s true crime hit Dirty John, is a little too salacious for my liking, but definitely worth checking out if you’re into the genre.

• Sticking to the theme of the medical world: Allison Behringer’s Bodies, a documentary-style podcast in which every episode begins with a medical mystery in women’s health, features a remarkable series of stories.

• KCRW’s Welcome to L.A. is one of my favorite listens all year, and I wish there were more shows like it: memoiristic, observant, well written, and unafraid of looking foolish.

• Everything Is Alive, Radiotopia’s new show from How to Do Everything’s Ian Chillag, is an offbeat and incredibly strange improvisational podcast that should capture the heart of anybody who loves deadpan stuff.

• Maximum Fun’s Bubble is a worth listening to if you fancy a mix of Portlandia and Buffy the Vampire Slayer with a sprinkling of Tavi Gevinson.

• Mission to Zyxx, which bills itself as an improvised sci-fi comedy sitcom, recently kicked off its second season, and it’s super-enjoyable. A great playlist addition for fans of Hello From the Magic Tavern.

• Punch Up the Jam is very good. Great hangout, and even greater concept.

http://www.vulture.com/2018/10/best-podcasts-2018-so-far.html

Danke, liebe Boardengel, für Eure privaten Schnappschüsse. :kuss:

BeitragVerfasst: 24.10.2018, 08:48 

Eine Award-Nominierung und die Möglichkeit abzustimmen für 'Wolverine: The Long Night':

Zitat:
Curtis Brown, Ltd@CurtisBrownLtd

WOLVERINE: THE LONG NIGHT, written by our own @Benjamin_Percy, is up for @iHeartRadio's Best Scripted Podcast Award! Vote, vote, vote here:

https://www.iheart.com/podcast-awards/#vote

https://twitter.com/CurtisBrownLtd/status/1054824699769864192

BeitragVerfasst: 05.11.2018, 20:41 

Eine Empfehlung des Podcasts vor der Bereitstellung der letzten Folge:

Zitat:
Ato Essandoh’s Wolverine: The Long Night podcast finale this week
by Brittany Frederick

Ato Essandoh might not be on Chicago Med as much anymore, but he stars in Marvel’s Wolverine: The Long Night podcast, which has its finale on Wednesday.

While Dr. Isidore Latham hasn’t been seen much in Chicago Med season 4, Ato Essandoh is in a very cool Marvel podcast that’s about to drop its season finale.

Wolverine: The Long Night is an original full-cast audio drama featuring the X-Men character Wolverine when he becomes a suspect in several murders in Alaska.

Ato Essandoh has a supporting role as federal agent Tad Marshall, who’s investigating the serial killer and winds up uncovering much more than he asked for—including the mutant superhero and a local cult.

Richard Armitage (Berlin Station, Hannibal) voices Wolverine/Logan, while Tony Award nominee Celia Keenan-Bolger (The Glass Menagerie) plays Marshall’s partner Sally Pierce.

The voice cast also includes her brother Andrew Keenan-Bolger and Scott Adsit (30 Rock) as the Alaskan law enforcement officers who might be corrupt, and Bob Balaban as Joseph Langrock.

The podcast consists of ten half-hour chapters. Chicago Med fans can catch up with the first nine installments for free on the Wolverine: The Long Night website, or download episodes to take with you on iTunes, Stitcher and Google Podcasts.

It’s a really unique project, and great fun if you’re an X-Men, Marvel or comic book fan. There aren’t a lot of audio dramas these days, and this one is incredibly well-cast. Armitage makes a wonderful Wolverine, and it’s great to hear Ato Essandoh in a role that’s so different from Dr. Latham.

https://onechicagocenter.com/2018/11/04/ato-essandoh-wolverine-podcast/

BeitragVerfasst: 03.01.2019, 22:36 
Lucas' sugarhorse

https://twitter.com/i40acresndamule/sta ... 7245247489

Bild

BeitragVerfasst: 04.01.2019, 06:41 
Squirrel's finest hidden treasure

Danke Nimue.

Ob dann noch ein Interview folgt? :hoff:

BeitragVerfasst: 19.01.2019, 17:47 

Das Jahr fängt gut an - mit einem Preis für 'Wolverine': :congrats:

Zitat:
Wolverine@itsthewolverine

Congrats to the cast and crew of “Wolverine: The Long Night” for their @iHeartRadio Podcast Awards win for “Best Scripted Podcast” of 2018! #WolverinePodcast

Bild

https://twitter.com/itsthewolverine/status/1086495974321733633

Zitat:
iHeartRadio@iHeartRadio

The 'Best Scripted' podcast award goes to... Wolverine: The Long Night

#iHeartPodcastAwards
WATCH: http://ihr.fm/iHeartPodcastAwards

Bild

https://twitter.com/iHeartRadio/status/1086484732043452416

BeitragVerfasst: 12.02.2019, 23:13 

'Wolverine' für die Ohren wird hier wieder einmal als einer der besten sechs Superhero-Podcasts genannt:

Zitat:
Podcasts

The best superhero podcasts to listen to right now
Put in those ear buds, bub

By Wil Williams Feb 12, 2019, 12:45pm EST

When you think of superheroes, you probably think in images: bright colors, intricate costumes, panels and cells or massive CG battles. Superheroes are inherently tied to a visuals — so what happens when you strip them away?

Fiction podcasters aim to tackle this idea. There’s a growing trend of superheroes in the audio-only medium of fiction podcasts, and as it turns out, you don’t always need images to make a superhero story spectacular.

In fact, sometimes it even helps. Instead of focusing on the splash page, a listener’s imagination run wild, turning them into the illustrator or director for the day. Plus, there’s no worrying about an actors’ facial hair — can’t see it.

This list of superhero-based fiction podcasts are some of the best in the genre right now, and they’re all available to listen to in full for free. Be sure that you start from the beginning of each; these recommendations are all serialized stories. Some of these podcasts also provide transcripts for accessibility, and we’ve included those where available.

Red Rhino

Red Rhino is the story of a sarcastic, outcast teenager who gets superpowers that are only a little super. The story is reminiscent of classic Spider-Man: a nerd who’s treated like a weirdo by his high school peers gets powers from some kind of a creature, but instead of a spider, it’s a rhino. It doesn’t help that the protagonist has memories of a friend that everyone seems to write off of “imaginary,” even though he definitely existed. Red Rhino has great writing and acting, but the use of music adds a unique flavor to the sound of the podcast, helping it ride the line between campy and realistic. You can also read transcripts of each episode for free on their website.

Redwing

Redwing is one of the more classically tailored superhero stories on the list, pulling on tropes from the Silver through the modern era but recasting them with its queer black lead and authorial voice. The story follows a Bruce Wayne-like heir in a fictionalized city, fighting crime and trying to solve the mysteries laid by his family. This podcast has a massive cast of characters with twisting, turning plotlines that always offer mystery, action, and a heaping dose of glamor.

The Bright Sessions

If your favorite parts of superhero stories are the introspection and discussion of mental health — think those moments in Young Justice where the team had lengthy conversations with Black Canary about how they were holding up — The Bright Sessions is likely to become a new obsession. The Bright Sessions is the story of “atypicals,” this world’s people with superhuman abilities, told through the tapes of their therapy appointments. The characters’ abilities are all tied to their mental health, and the story is almost entirely character-focused instead of driven by big plots. The Bright Sessions has been optioned for TV as well as getting an upcoming novel trilogy, so be sure to catch up on its completed story soon. You can read transcripts of each episode for free on their website.

Super Ordinary

Another fiction podcast in which powers are tied to mental health, Super Ordinary is the story of a famous “supervillain” who wants to make her case as a “hero” — or, at least, something that blurs the lines between which is which. The podcast begins with her not-quite confession, but more explanation, of her side of some mysterious events, via recording mailed to a select few journalists. The audience quickly learns that her powers are caused by her panic attacks, which give her the ability to take things apart. You can read transcripts of each episode for free on their website.

Wolverine: The Long Night

Wolverine: The Long Night, produced by Marvel, is one of the biggest productions not just on this list, but in fiction podcasts at large. With a star-studded cast (The Hobbit’s Richard Armitage plays Logan) and familiar central character, Wolverine: The Long Night is perfect for fiction podcast newbies, but the absolutely beautiful, immersive sound design is bound to impress even the most seasoned listeners. The podcast follows investigators trying to figure out the cause of a series of deaths, playing on both dramatic irony from the audience as well as actual mystery. It’s positioned as a piece of true crime, a setup that allows the narrative to feel more steeped in realism than most other Marvel endeavors. This podcast was originally only available on Stitcher Premium, but it’s now available on all podcatchers for free.

The Van

The Van is one part X-Men, one part road trip. This story follows a group of teen superheroes all in, as the title suggests, a van, driving from place to place to find Rosaline, a previous member of the teen who left. The Van gives most of its time and attention to its characters, specifically thanks to the podcast’s use of narration, which puts the listener right in the protagonist Cola’s head. Cola suffers from visions that give her headaches, but where will they lead her, and what do they mean?

https://www.polygon.com/podcasts/2019/2/12/18215501/best-superhero-podcasts

BeitragVerfasst: 18.02.2019, 21:34 

Trommelwirbel! Richard hat es geschafft in einer renommierten deutschen Zeitung zum Podcast-Tipp mit metaphorischem Lob seiner Fähigkeiten zu werden: :yess: :congrats: :hutab:

Zitat:
18. Februar 2019, 18:20 Uhr
Podcasts des Monats

In sicherer Hörweite
Süddeutsche Zeitung Medien Podcasts des Monats

Auf einem Schiff arbeitet ein seltsamer Kerl mit Klauenhänden, der wertvollste Pudel der Welt wird gestohlen. Pudel und weitere Abenteuer des Alltags: Sechs Podcast-Empfehlungen aus der Redaktion.

Podcasts haben einen neuen Boom des Geschichtenhörens ausgelöst - im Fiktionalen wie im Dokumentarischen und bei Ratgebern. Sie befördern neue Formate, etwa Serien, und bringen neue Produzenten hervor. Die SZ-Medienseite stellt jeden Monat ihre Favoriten vor.

Faking Hitler

stern.de/faking-hitler

Jede Zeit hat ihre Betrugsskandale. 1983 ist das Magazin Stern auf die gefälschten Hitler-Tagebücher hereingefallen. Die 62 Kladden, in denen Hitler in den Worten des Fälschers Konrad Kujau über nervige Untergebene, Eva Brauns Allüren und seine Wehwehchen schrieb, trafen den Nerv einer Gesellschaft, die den Schrecken ihrer Geschichte gerne vergessen hätte. Ein Führer, der privat und menschlich war, kam da vielen recht. Die Geschichte ist vielfältig aufgearbeitet, nun hat der Stern selbst den Fall wieder hervorgezogen und ihn zu dem Podcast Faking Hitler verarbeitet. Er stützt sich auf Gespräche Kujaus mit dem Stern-Reporter Gerd Heidemann, der sich die Tagebücher für 9,3 Millionen Mark andrehen ließ und die Gespräche damals aufgezeichnet hat - um sich abzusichern und wohl auch, um seinen vermeintlichen Scoop für die Nachwelt festzuhalten. Man hört den Betrüger und den Betrogenen, wie sie einander umschmeicheln, streiten, ein Verhältnis aufbauen, das man Männerfreundschaft nennen kann oder toxische Abhängigkeit. Begonnen hat der Podcast schleppend, aber er entwickelt sich Folge für Folge zu einem Kammerspiel über Abgründe. Es geht um die Mechanismen des Betrügens; darum, wie leicht der Mensch glaubt, was er glauben will. Verena Mayer

Wolverine. The Long Night

wolverinepodcast.com

In den ersten Episoden hört man vor allem, was der Kerl getan haben soll: unheimliche Morde in Alaska, die Besatzung eines Fischerschiffs wurde grausig zugerichtet, ein Mann wurde beobachtet, wie er nackt ein Tier zerlegte. Hat dieser Logan etwas damit zu tun, der auf dem Schiff gearbeitet hat, nun verschwunden ist und der - so wird gemunkelt - Klauenhände hat? Comics als Hörspiele zu adaptieren, klingt nach Themaverfehlung: Man kann weder bunte Kostüme zeigen noch spektakulär demolierte Städte, und die meisten Superkräfte sind schon eindrucksvoller, wenn man sie nicht nur hört. Wolverine. The Long Night, der erste Podcast von Marvel, funktioniert als Hörspiel jedoch hervorragend, eben weil es den unverwundbaren Wolfsmenschen nicht zeigt, sondern beschreibt. Agenten und Polizisten ermitteln. In Verhören, Briefen und nie zu aufdringlichen Soundeffekten lassen sie eine Welt um den Superhelden herum entstehen, der von Richard Armitage gesprochen so schön verwegen klingt, als habe er mit Whisky einen Sack Sägespäne heruntergespült. Staffel zwei ist geplant. Nicolas Freund

Criminal

thisiscriminal.com

Phoebe Judge spricht, als singe sie. Der beruhigende Rhythmus, der warme Klang, die lang gezogenen Wörter: Man könnte meinen, sie lese ein Kind in den Schlaf. Tatsächlich erzählt die amerikanische Journalistin von menschlichen Abgründen und kriminellen Kuriositäten. Etwa von einem stümperhaften Flugzeugentführer oder von einem Auftragsmörder, der einen Auftragsmörder töten soll. Ein in den 1950ern verschwundener Hund? Wird zur spannenden Story vom Diebstahl des wertvollsten Pudels der Welt. Wahre Geschichten, in denen die Hauptpersonen selbst zu hören sind: Täter, Opfer und Ermittelnde. Frei von moralischer Überheblichkeit erzählt der Podcast des US-Netzwerks Radiotopia am True-Crime-Voyeurismus vorbei. Aurelie von Blazekovic

Abenteurerinnen

br.de/mediathek/podcast/radiodoku/691

Sie durchqueren Wüsten, reisen im Auto um die Welt oder besteigen Viertausender. Und das nicht in der heutigen, technologisierten Welt, sondern Anfang des 20. Jahrhunderts. In der Reihe Abenteurerinnen widmet sich Radio Doku von Bayern 2 wagemutigen Frauen. In den ersten beiden Folgen geht es um die Rennfahrerin Clärenore Stinnes, die in den 1920ern in ihrem Auto um die Welt gefahren ist und am Baikalsee ihre Zündkerzen im Backofen aufwärmen musste. Und um Eleonore Noll-Hasenclever, die acht Mal das Matterhorn erklommen hat, sich aber ihrer Mutter zuliebe das Rauchen abgewöhnen musste. Eine feine Reihe fast vergessener weiblicher Viten, die daran erinnert, wie früh Frauen bereits eigene Wege gingen. Auch die dritte Folge ist inzwischen verfügbar: Sie handelt von der Wüstenreisenden Isabelle Eberhardt. Carolin Gasteiger

The Big Pond

goethe.de/ins/us/en/kul/tec/tbp.html

2019 ist in den USA Deutschlandjahr, das Motto: "Wunderbar Together". Das Goethe-Institut produziert ein Jahr lang 50 Folgen des transatlantischen Podcasts The Big Pond. Die ersten Episoden zeigen eine bunte Themenmischung. Der in den USA lebende Fußballtrainer Jürgen Klinsmann kommt zu Wort, auch die Sopranistin Leigh Hamilton. Die Längen der Episoden variieren. In elf Minuten wird die Wiederbelebung von Downtown Atlanta erklärt. Etwas kurz. Dem Interview, das Frances Schoenberger 1975 mit John Lennon geführt hat, lauscht man dagegen eine halbe Stunde. Es macht Spaß zu hören, wie Lennon stets kontrolliert, ob das Aufnahmegerät läuft. Nicht alles sind American Dream Stories. Thomas Buergenthal schildert seine Erinnerungen an Auschwitz. Migranten sprechen über Dinge, die sie aus ihrer Heimat mitgenommen oder zurückgelassen haben. Kultureller Austausch bedeutet beides: Gewinn und Verlust. Michael Kohl

Der Anruf

deranrufpodcast.de

Johannes Sassenroth und Clemens Boekholt wenden in ihrem Gesprächs-Podcast das Domian-Prinzip an. Hartnäckig und dabei einfühlsam hat Jürgen Domian in seiner legendären WDR-Sendung Anrufer ermuntert, über etwas zu reden, das sie im Innersten bewegt. Auch die Macher von Der Anruf geben ihren Gästen jene Sicherheit, die sie brauchen, um Intimes von sich preiszugeben. Sassenroth arbeitet als Moderator beim Hessischen Rundfunk, auch Boekholt verdient sein Geld bei den Öffentlich-Rechtlichen. Den Podcast betreiben sie privat, sie nehmen sich 45 bis 60 Minuten Zeit für einen Menschen, der von sich aus reden möchte. Mal ermuntern die beiden eher, mal bohren sie nach, provozieren auch. Immer respektieren sie ihre Gegenüber, stellen niemanden bloß. Zuletzt hat eine alleinerziehende Singlefrau über ihr Verzweifeln an den Männern gesprochen. In früheren Folgen berichteten etwa ein Mann, der Geld unterschlagen hat, und eine Frau, die als Teenager ein Spenderherz bekommen hat. Stefan Fischer

https://www.sueddeutsche.de/medien/podcasts-des-monats-in-sicherer-hoerweite-1.4335123

BeitragVerfasst: 18.02.2019, 21:41 
Uhtred's warrior maiden

:daumen: Na, wenn das mal kein Lob ist! Danke, Laudine! :kuss:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 87 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde