Aktuelle Zeit: 26.04.2024, 14:56

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Forumsregeln

Die Forumsregeln lesen

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 223 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 10.11.2016, 08:40 
Uhtred's warrior maiden

http://flicksided.com/2016/11/09/dumble ... -beasts-2/

Zitat:
Dumbledore Announced For Fantastic Beasts Sequel

by Dustin Hull14 hours ago

Fantastic Beasts 2 will welcome back one of the best characters from the Harry Potter series, Dumbledore. Who should be cast as his younger self?

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them will explore a new place and age within the Harry Potter wizarding world. But director David Yates and writer J.K. Rowling clearly aren’t opposed to bringing back a fan favorite from the original series.

The great wizard Dumbledore has been announced to return for Fantastic Beasts 2. In a press junket for Fantastic Beasts, Yates said, “In the second movie Dumbledore comes back. He’s got a couple of good scenes with Newt.”

From this we can now expect not only a younger version of the most powerful wizard around, but also continue to follow Newt Scamander through these films. Whether he will be at the center of all five scheduled films is still yet to be seen, as is Dumbledore role in all the sequels.

But having a character so key to the world as Dumbledore, it was hard to see why they wouldn’t include him. Many of the important events of Rowling’s fictional world happened with the future headmaster at the forefront. Whether this series of movies will lead up to the wizarding war mentioned by Rowling that took place in 1945 is still a mystery, but this certainly sets up the opportunity.

Rumors have been swirling that Johnny Depp will be playing another famous wizard, Gallert Grindelwald. The character was very close to Dumbledore until he turned evil. There was a classic duel between the two that Dumbledore won, but that was set 19 years after the events in Fantastic Beasts.

It would make since for Depp to be Grindelwald, seeing as the character would be only a bit younger than Depp—who doesn’t look 53 anyway— is now.

With casting now taking place for a younger Dumbledore, Yates, Rowling, and Co. will be looking for an actor (a British one, obviously) somewhere around 45 to 50. We’d love to just make Daniel Day-Lewis a little younger, or throw Michael Fassbender in another role, but Beasts 2 should try to find a better match.

Rufus Sewell (Dark City, Hercules) seems like a prime choice, as does Iain Glen (Game of Thrones). But the front-runner will likely be Richard Armitage (The Hobbit trilogy), who seems to fit the bill from a character perspective, and has already been a centerpiece in a successful fantasy franchise.

A wildcard we like would be Rupert Graves (Sherlock), but no matter who Yates and Warner Bros. pick, we know they have a great track record with their casting in the Harry Potter films.

Fantastic Beasts 2 is scheduled to hit theaters on November 16, 2018. Who do you think should play a younger Dumbledore? Sound off in the comments.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 10.11.2016, 08:40 

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Medialer Rollen-Rumour: Film
BeitragVerfasst: 12.11.2016, 12:17 
Lucas' sugarhorse

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... re-9242985

Zitat:
J.K. Rowling chooses her new Dumbledore for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
18:56, 11 NOV 2016 UPDATED 18:59, 11 NOV 2016
BY ALISTAIR MCGEORGE , KATY FORRESTER
The author has made her pick for Michael Gambon's successor in the role of the inspirational wizard

J.K Rowling has revealed she has an actor in mind to play Albus Dumbledore in the new Harry Potter sequel, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

Director David Yates previously confirmed that a young Albus will be making an appearance in the upcoming movie, and the author has picked the man to follow Michael Gambon's iconic performance.

"I have, of course, thought about this. I do have a name. I do have someone in mind, but I can't say it," she told E! News.

"Because if that person doesn't get cast, then the person who does get cast will blame me forever for having said it, won't they? So, I'm going to just keep quiet."

Screenwriter Rowling has now implied that his relationship with dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald, played by Johnny Depp, will be looked at in the eagerly-awaited installment.

JK Rowling fiercely defends Johnny Depp casting in Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them after abuse allegations
SplashJ K Rowling
"I can't tell you everything I would like to say because this is obviously a five-part story so there’s lots to unpack in that relationship," she told a press conference on Thursday.

"You will see Dumbledore as a younger man and quite a troubled man — he wasn't always the sage … We’ll see him at that formative period of his life."

She went on to hint that Dumbledore will be openly gay, adding: "As far as his sexuality is concerned ... Watch this space."

The author spoke about Dumbledore's sexuality in 2007, saying: "I always thought of Dumbledore as gay.

Actor Johnny Depp will appear in the film
"Dumbledore fell in love with Grindelwald, and that added to his horror when Grindelwald showed himself to be what he was."

Meanwhile, Rowling has said she was "delighted" Johnny Depp had been cast in the new films at the first premiere on Thursday in New York.

Rowling insisted that Depp, who faced domestic abuse accusations during his divorce battle with Amber Heard earlier this year, had done "incredible things" with his portrayal of Grindelwald.

Depp, who vehemently denied the abuse allegations, appears briefly in Fantastic Beasts but is set for a more prominent role in the planned sequel.

BeitragVerfasst: 12.11.2016, 14:16 
Richard's purrrfect transylvanian bat

...troubled man?
Da kann es doch eigentlich nur einen geben, der das perfekt rüberbringt ;)
Ich gewöhne mich langsam an den Gedanken...

BeitragVerfasst: 12.11.2016, 14:47 
Mr. Turner's loveliest affair

Wer vermag bei Frau Rowling in den Kopf reinzuschauen? Ist sie erklärter Fan von RA?

Jetzt muss ich mich bloß noch mit den potenziellen Liebesszenen aus obig erwähnter frei gelebter Homosexualität anfreunden. Johnny Depp und Richard? Dawn French hätte sicherlich ihre Freude dran.

._.

BeitragVerfasst: 12.11.2016, 15:06 
Mill overseer & Head of the Berlin Station

Mir ist neu, dass Frau Rowling ein erklärter Fan von Richard ist. Ich bin sehr dafür, für alles offen zu sein, aber wenn Richard in irgendwelchen Besetzungsspekulationslisten erscheint, sollte man sich nicht zu sehr darauf einstellen, dass er die Rolle dann wirklich bekommt. Das Gesetz der Serie spricht bisher stark dagegen.

Danke, liebe Boardengel, für Eure privaten Schnappschüsse. :kuss:

BeitragVerfasst: 12.11.2016, 19:05 
Squirrel's finest hidden treasure

Also sich gegenseitig auf Twitter folgen tun sie sich jedenfalls noch nicht... ;)
J.K. Rowling und Richard meine ich, JD hat - meines Wissens - noch keinen Twitter-Account.
Was das angeht glaub ich dann ja eher an Richard als Matthew de Clairmont. :pfeif:

BeitragVerfasst: 12.11.2016, 19:47 

Laudine hat geschrieben:
Mir ist neu, dass Frau Rowling ein erklärter Fan von Richard ist. Ich bin sehr dafür, für alles offen zu sein, aber wenn Richard in irgendwelchen Besetzungsspekulationslisten erscheint, sollte man sich nicht zu sehr darauf einstellen, dass er die Rolle dann wirklich bekommt. Das Gesetz der Serie spricht bisher stark dagegen.

Da sie ja erwähnt hat, dass in den Fantastic Beasts keine Harry Potter-Darsteller auftauchen, könnte da schon RA in Frage kommen -nahezu alle anderen namhaften britischen Schauspieler wurden ja bereits verbraten.
Aber ich gebe dir recht, Laudine, bisher hat das mit den Vorschlags- und Votinglisten noch nie hingehauen.

BeitragVerfasst: 14.11.2016, 07:10 
Richard's favourite bedtime storyteller

ich eher auch an Matthew Clairemont ... ich wünsche es mir so sehr ... aber auch jede andere Rolle ist wünschenswert... auch Dumbledore

Bild I will be always your LucasGirl
and yes, I love Francis, Daniel & Raymond,2
Bild

FD: 'You see me now, Yes
That's how you feel to see me
Do you feel me now? Yes'

BeitragVerfasst: 14.11.2016, 07:59 
Paul's love therapist

LucasThorin hat geschrieben:
ich eher auch an Matthew Clairemont ... ich wünsche es mir so sehr ... aber auch jede andere Rolle ist wünschenswert... auch Dumbledore

:samekind: :edward: :heart2:
Ich lese gerade mal wieder in Discovery of witches. Das ist für mich eines meiner Kuschel-Couch-Tee-Bücher. Ich habe ihn immer wieder als Matthew vor Augen.
Aber wenn's was anderes sein soll... okeeeeee

BeitragVerfasst: 14.11.2016, 08:02 
Little Miss Gisborne

Am Ende macht er weder das Eine noch das Andere. :lol: :pfeif:

BeitragVerfasst: 14.11.2016, 08:14 
Richard's favourite bedtime storyteller

och Oaky...

Bild I will be always your LucasGirl
and yes, I love Francis, Daniel & Raymond,2
Bild

FD: 'You see me now, Yes
That's how you feel to see me
Do you feel me now? Yes'

BeitragVerfasst: 04.01.2017, 11:45 

Sehr gute Platzierung für Richard - Hauptsache gut im Gespräch: :grins:

Zitat:
watchmojo@WatchMojo

Who Should be the next Wolverine? Top 10 Actors Who Should Become The New Wolverine https://youtu.be/VR_47RZQlb8

https://twitter.com/WatchMojo/status/816343904673038337

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR_47RZQlb8&feature=youtu.be

BeitragVerfasst: 04.01.2017, 21:55 

Ja, erstaunlich gut... Wenn er jetzt noch in einem Boxfilm mitgespielt hätte, führte kein Weg an ihm vorbei... :evilgrin:
Ehelich gesagt, sehe ich ihn kein bisschen als kraftstrotzenden Superhero :sigh: , aber gut für die Publicity...

BeitragVerfasst: 04.01.2017, 23:20 

Minou hat geschrieben:
Ja, erstaunlich gut... Wenn er jetzt noch in einem Boxfilm mitgespielt hätte, führte kein Weg an ihm vorbei... :evilgrin:

:pc:
Da wäre ich draußen. Auch meine Leidensfähigkeit hat Grenzen. :lol:

BeitragVerfasst: 05.01.2017, 00:41 
Paul's love therapist

Laudine hat geschrieben:
Minou hat geschrieben:

:pc:
Da wäre ich draußen. Auch meine Leidensfähigkeit hat Grenzen. :lol:

Recht hast Du, Laudine!
Bitte niemals nicht! :liege Dann wäre doch die schöne Nase in Gefahr. :ok:
Boxfilm :stupid: kommt ja noch vor meiner Abscheu vor Horror.
Wolverine brauche ich aber auch nicht zwingend. Irgendwie erinnert der mich immer an meine Kräuterschere (die übrigens nicht funktioniert :irre: )

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 223 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde