Aktuelle Zeit: 25.04.2024, 10:06

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Forumsregeln

Die Forumsregeln lesen

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 249 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 05.04.2017, 21:48 
Percy's naughty little barfly

Hmmm, vielleicht stehe ich gerade ein wenig "auf dem Schlauch": Aber warum ist der Film für den asiatischen Markt so interessant und in Europa sieht und hört man nix ...? Oder kommt das dann noch? :scratch: :nix: :nobrain:
Oder sollen wir als Board ein wenig über die europäischen Grenzen hinausschauen und sollten einfach mal ein totales spontanes Treffen in Asien organisieren ...? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Danke, Laudine, für das Update! :kuss:

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 05.04.2017, 21:48 

BeitragVerfasst: 05.04.2017, 22:00 
Mill overseer & Head of the Berlin Station

Warum nicht mal in Asien treffen? Da können wir auch die Originalfassung schauen und die Untertietl schnöde ignorieren. ;)

Floumi hat geschrieben:
Aber warum ist der Film für den asiatischen Markt so interessant und in Europa sieht und hört man nix ...?

Vielleicht hat man dort kein Problem mit einem glücklichen Ausgang und einer gutaussehenden Blondine, während das für Nordamerika und Europa zu "schön" ür einen Indiefilm ist. :nix:

Danke, liebe Boardengel, für Eure privaten Schnappschüsse. :kuss:

BeitragVerfasst: 14.06.2017, 11:45 

@CrystalChandlyr und @rashisama1 haben zwei bisher unbekannte Fotos von Richard mit BoF-Kollegen aufgetan: :thankyou:

Zitat:
Amazing Grace‏@rashisama1

#RichardArmitage with Luke Bradshaw (crew member on #BrainOnFire ) new pics to me http://m.imdb.com/name/nm1646794/?ref_=nmmi_mi_nm

Bild

Bild

https://twitter.com/rashisama1/status/874932561511936000/photo/1

http://celebritypictures.wiki/celebrity/1646794/1352096

http://m.imdb.com/name/nm1646794/mediaindex?ref_=m_nm_pv_mi_sm

BeitragVerfasst: 16.12.2017, 17:04 

BoF läuft in Asien noch immer in den Kinos, derzeit in Japan. Dort bekommt man scheinbar richtige Programmhefte: :shock:

Zitat:
(Su-zan)‏ @S_antonton

.@RCArmitage @IrishFilmBoard @scahalan
I've just seen you on the big screen in Tokyo! #BrainOnFire #dadTom
So good time!!

Bild

Bild

Bild

https://twitter.com/S_antonton/status/941950588757032960

BeitragVerfasst: 13.06.2018, 20:35 

Ab 22.06.18 ist BoF bei Netflix abrufbar. Hier gibt es den Netflix-Trailer:

Zitat:
Entertainment Weekly@EW

Chloë Grace Moretz contracts a mysterious illness in Netflix's Brain on Fire trailer

https://twitter.com/EW/status/1006945374446252033

Zitat:
Chloë Grace Moretz contracts a mysterious illness in Netflix's Brain on Fire trailer
Nick Romano
June 13, 2018 at 01:03 PM EDT

Netflix’s first Brain on Fire trailer brings to life the best-selling memoir by Susannah Cahalan, a writer for The New York Post who contracted a mysterious illness that confounded medical experts. Chloë Grace Moretz tells her story as the 24-year-old in the film directed by Gerard Barrett.

Cahalan’s book is framed around her own investigation. Her condition caused her to lose her memories, so she had to revisit her own medical files, watch the footage of herself flailing in her hospital bed, and interview the people in her own life. The trailer, however, has more of a linear approach that begins with Susannah leading a normal life until her illness makes her a prisoner of her own body.

Carrie-Ann Moss (Jessica Jones), Thomas Mann (Kong: Skull Island), and Jenny Slate (Obvious Child) populate the cast.

Brain on Fire initially premiered at the 2016 Toronto International Film Festival, but it’s now getting a release via Netflix on June 22.

Watch the trailer above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZn6G0M9wNs

BeitragVerfasst: 13.06.2018, 21:06 
Squirrel's finest hidden treasure

Yup, auch in Deutschland:

https://www.netflix.com/title/80128245? ... d=13752289

(Bildschirmkopie geht nicht, ist zu groß)

BeitragVerfasst: 16.06.2018, 22:15 

Tweets zum Start von BoF bei Netflix:

Zitat:
Susannah Cahalan@scahalan

#BrainonFire movie is out next week. I wrote about the surreal experience of watching it for the @nypost :

Richard Armitage@RCArmitage

Antwort an @scahalan @nypost

Susannah,so happy our film of your experience will finally be seen. You're a brave,inspirational person and I'm proud to call you a 'friend'

Susannah Cahalan@scahalan

Antwort an @RCArmitage @nypost

Thank you for the passion and dedication you brought to the role, to my father, to my family. You’re an honorary Cahalan now. Xoxo

https://twitter.com/RCArmitage/status/1008064196330835968

BeitragVerfasst: 22.06.2018, 17:26 

Richards Tweet zum Netflix-Start:

Zitat:
Richard Armitage@RCArmitage

.@ChloeGMoretz @SusannahCahalan @netflix A really brave performance by Chloe. Thank you Susannah for your story. X

https://twitter.com/RCArmitage/status/1010140825169354753

BeitragVerfasst: 22.06.2018, 19:20 

Interviewartikel mit Susannah Cahalan zum Netflixstart:

Zitat:
June 22, 2018

Susannah Cahalan's 'Brain on Fire' Is Now a Netflix Movie Starring Chloe Grace Moretz

Elizabeth Cassidy

If you plan on watching “Brain on Fire,” be aware there is a scene directly after her second seizure that shows flashing lights commonly used in medical tests for seizures.

On Friday, Netflix will release its film adaptation of Susannah Cahalan’s 2012 bestselling memoir “Brain on Fire,” starring Chloe Grace Moretz.

In 2009, Cahalan, a journalist at the New York Post, began experiencing seizures, delusions, erratic moods and behavior and other troublesome symptoms, most of which she doesn’t remember. Cahalan’s “month of madness,” as she calls it, stumped doctors for weeks until they finally determined her diagnosis. (Editor’s note: We are excluding Cahalan’s diagnosis from this article to keep it spoiler-free.) “Brain on Fire” is her retelling of what happened — piecing the ordeal together through her father’s journal, interviews with her doctors and family and other evidence.

Cahalan consulted on the film’s script to ensure it was medically sound. She spent time on set and has a couple cameos — even an MRI of her brain makes an appearance.

Despite the time she spent on set, Cahalan told The Mighty seeing the completed film shocked her. The idea of others watching it, she said, “freaks [her] out.” Though the conversations she hopes it starts, quells some of her uneasiness.

“It’s not my story anymore, in a way,” she said. “I do think this will lead to more understanding about these kinds of illnesses and I think disease in general and mental health. I think it will lead to a conversation that’s larger than my story and the more people that can engage in that conversation the better if you ask me.”

Cahalan said she considers herself lucky. It took a month to get a diagnosis while others can wait years to receive one. And with her symptoms, many people get pushed into psychiatric hospitals when the cause isn’t psychiatric.

“At the end of the day I was actually diagnosed very quickly in the scheme of things because the illness itself was so rare,” she said. “In the end, I got profoundly lucky. I would venture to say I was diagnosed far quicker than most people were at that time.”

Through her experience, Cahalan has become interested in mental health and psychiatry and how it’s separated from physical health. She said the way people talk about mental health — telling people it’s all in their head and there’s nothing wrong — implies that mental health and psychiatric disorders are somehow less valid than physical illnesses.

“Once we silo someone into psychiatry, a lot of times the physical parts of the illness are ignored,” Cahalan said. “I would hate to say that had I been siloed off in the way that some doctors wanted to, I probably wouldn’t have gotten a diagnosis as fast as I did, and I probably wouldn’t have recovered as well as I did and that’s a really scary thing.”

Cahalan’s interest in psychiatry is the basis for her next book “The Great Pretender.” Cahalan said negative experiences sometimes have the most profound effect — positive or negative. She’s lucky hers was positive, she said.

“I didn’t really have a focus [before], and I was kind of general assignment news person, and that’s great, but I really kind of lacked a goal or mission,” she added. “I feel like my life has meaning in a way that it didn’t before and, to me, that has been the most valuable thing that’s come from this book.”

https://themighty.com/2018/06/brain-on-fire-netflix-chloe-grace-moretz-susannah-cahalan/

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 249 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde