Aktuelle Zeit: 19.04.2024, 08:45

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Forumsregeln

Die Forumsregeln lesen

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: The Sun (29.06.2020)
BeitragVerfasst: 30.06.2020, 22:34 
Mill overseer & Head of the Berlin Station

Ein knapper Artikel mit einigen Zitaten von Richard zum Big-Finish-Projekt:

Zitat:
WHO IS HE Doctor Who casts The Stranger’s Richard Armitage as ‘maniacal’ Time Lord villain locked in war with Daleks

Jill Robinson

29 Jun 2020, 15:40 Updated: 29 Jun 2020, 15:41

DOCTOR Who has cast The Stranger’s Richard Armitage as a 'maniacal' Time Lord villain locked in a war with the Daleks.

Richard most recently starred in the Netflix drama and has also appeared in Hannibal and Robin Hood.

Now he will take on the role of Rassilon, The Lord High President who has been portrayed by Timothy Dalton and Donald Sumpter in the BBC TV series.

Richard will voice Rassilon in a new audio drama from Big Finish called Time War 4, which will delve deeper into the ongoing conflict between the Time Lords and Daleks.

Speaking about the role, Richard, 48, said: "Rassilon is one of those defining spines of this lore.

"I've watched enough sci-fi to know that there has to be an omnipotent being that has a self-aggrandising mental state which puts him above everybody else, like a malevolent, maniacal dictator.

"I grew up with Doctor Who. The Daleks and the Cybermen were definitely my 'hiding behind the sofa' baddies. But I loved being frightened.

"Tom Baker was my Doctor. He had that voice. In a way, what I have tried to do with Rassilon is a little bit Tom Baker-esque."

Meanwhile director Tom Handcock teased Rassilon will be "powerful, headstrong and overflowing with self-conviction".

David played the Time Lord for three seasons before he left the show in 2008.

While he has returned in cameo roles on a couple of occasions since, David will now reunite with Alex, 57.

The pair appeared on screen together in the 'Silence in the Library' and 'Forest of the Dead' episodes, and will now return to their characters for Big Finish audio drama, The Tenth Doctor and River Song.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/11982239/doctor-who-richard-armitage-time-lord-villain-daleks/

Danke, liebe Boardengel, für Eure privaten Schnappschüsse. :kuss:

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 30.06.2020, 22:34 

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde