Forumsregeln

Die Forumsregeln lesen

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 26.03.2009, 15:10 
Percy's naughty little barfly

Annette hat diesen Link auf C19 gepostet:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/progin ... dman.shtml

Thank you, Annette! :blum: :blum: :blum:

Irgendwie klingt das besser als durch-und-durch böse.

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 26.03.2009, 15:10 

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Staffel 3 - Pressethread
BeitragVerfasst: 26.03.2009, 19:14 
...at times heroic...klingt wirklich besser und auch brilliant to play a character that can both attract and repel. Nur ob er damit Recht hat, dass die Leute ihn nicht mögen werden? Da hab ich so meine Zweifel. :grins:

BeitragVerfasst: 26.03.2009, 19:50 
Lucas' sugarhorse

Das hab ich mir bei dem Interview gleich gedacht...ER behauptet, er sei böse und gaaaanz, ganz böse diesmal...aber seine Definition von böse stimmt halt nicht so ganz mit unserer überein. :lachen: Er hat wohl die Hoffnung noch nicht aufgegeben, dass wir seinen Guy mal hassen :grins:

:shock: huch, da wollte ich grade posten und hier antworten, und just in dem Moment wirds verschoben...ulkig, hab ich so direkt auchnoch nicht erlebt :irre:

BeitragVerfasst: 26.03.2009, 19:53 
Mill overseer & Thorins Schneewittchen

Danke, Nietzsche! Da das ein ausführliches Interview mit Richard ist, kriegt das einen eigenen Thread. Und ich kopier den Text mal hier hin, weil die press office Sachen nach einer gewissen Zeit verschwinden.

Zitat:
A marked man

Richard Armitage hardly had time to catch his breath after filming the recent series of Spooks, in which he played MI5 spy Lucas North, before he was on a plane to Hungary to reprise the role of Sir Guy Of Gisborne, in BBC One's third, action-packed series of Robin Hood.

"I literally finished Spooks on the Friday and I was filming in Hungary on the Monday morning," Richard tells Programme Information's Sarah Ward. "So I didn't have time to unpack my bag! They literally grabbed me off the plane and took me on set!"

Gisborne had better watch his back. After murdering Marian, the love of Robin Hood's life, at the end of the last series, Robin is hell-bent on revenge and nothing is going to get in his way.

"People asked me why I killed Marian, and I know they sometimes get carried away but they did think that I had decided to do it rather than the writers deciding to do it!," laughs Richard. "I think people were truly baffled and had no idea the future was going to hold for the series without Marian. And, if I'm honest, I felt the same, so it was really exciting to get back in and see what they were going to do with that – particularly when Marian had been loved and admired by both Robin and Gisborne.

"I felt like Marian had become the reason that Gisborne was still alive and was still functioning, and I wondered how on Earth he was going to exist now."

So, does Richard think perhaps Gisborne and Robin could have been allies in another world, or were they always destined to be enemies?

"I definitely think they could have been allies," says Richard. "And that's part of the problem – that they both know it. If it was out-and-out hatred, it would be easier, but it's a deep hatred which is actually laced with a bit of admiration for each other. They hate the fact that they feel like that."

Gisborne and Robin's conflict fuels the action throughout the series, but does Richard believe Gisborne is afraid of his enemy, or would he secretly like to be more like him?

"I always played with the idea that Gisborne wanted everything that Robin had, and has. Because they grew up together, Gisborne feels if he'd had the same opportunities as Robin, he could have been the hero and he could have been loved – and I believe that's what he wants.

"But Robin's adored and he's the popular one. He's a rebel because he's an outlaw, so all of those elements infuriate Gisborne – and fuel his desire to be the antithesis of that; to be Robin's nemesis.

"But I believe he's afraid of him. I think he understands his brain and his skill with the bow and he doesn't underestimate him at all."

Later in the series, Guy and Robin are forced to reach an uneasy truce, although Richard says viewers will have to wait and see exactly what happens.

"It's actually not the first time," says Richard. "It happened in series two when they were forced to work together to find the sheriff. This time they are thrust into a situation where they're reliant on each other's knowledge and forced to achieve something together, in order for them both to survive.

This third series also sees the arrival of Gisborne's younger sister, Isabella, played by newcomer Lara Pulver, although Richard doesn't want to reveal too much.

"Just when he thought he had got rid of all his demons something from the past comes back to haunt him!," laughs Richard. "He has denied her existence because something happened between them which is so terrible that he's blocked it out of his memory. But she comes back and opens all those floodgates again and reminds him of what he did. She turns out to be a real thorn in his side.

"By rights, they should be allies – they should be strong together – but I think she's just as ambitious as he is and also, until now, Gisborne has been able to invent himself and tell the world exactly what they want to hear. He's had no family to challenge that."

Richard thoroughly enjoyed working with his on-screen sibling: "It was interesting because they cast Lara without me being involved, but we look alike! And we do think alike and we move in a similar way – it was very good casting," says Richard. "I really believed she was my sister. We got on extremely well and I enjoyed our scenes together.

"Gisborne is fun to play, although it gets to you after a while because you do forget how to smile, and you see everyone else around you having a really good time," laughs Richard. "I've spent three years with a face on me like thunder!

"But it is great getting into that costume and the hair and make-up. This year we chose to make Gisborne look wasted, bedraggled, yet at times heroic – it's brilliant to play a character that can both attract and repel. He is darker and more disturbed this series. I suspect the viewers will not like him, but they may understand why they hate him!"

Bild

Bloody Internet.

BeitragVerfasst: 26.03.2009, 20:18 
Er lacht ja wirklich gerne und das durfte er da ja nicht... A face like thunder, armes Hascherl :lachen: Aber was solls: A frown is just an upside down smile, Richard...

BeitragVerfasst: 26.03.2009, 20:42 
Lovelace's dearest creature

Marianne hat geschrieben:
Er lacht ja wirklich gerne und das durfte er da ja nicht... A face like thunder, armes Hascherl :lachen:

Ich kann mir gut vorstellen, dass er sich da manchmal arg zusammen reißen musste.

Danke für den Link, Nietzsche! :flower:

BeitragVerfasst: 26.03.2009, 22:38 
Mill overseer & Thorins Schneewittchen

Interessant, dass Guy und Robin zusammen aufgewachsen sind. (ob nun als Halb-Brüder oder nicht, denn die Möglichkeit steht ja auch noch im Raum 8) ) - In S1E01 hatte ich entschieden den Eindruck, sie sind sich nie vorher begegnet. :irre:

Bloody Internet.

BeitragVerfasst: 26.03.2009, 22:57 
Lady Macduff

Überhaupt interessant, was da neuerdings in der Serie für verwandschaftliche Beziehungen ans Licht der Öffentlichkeit kommen :? .... kann schon sein, dass sie beide den gleichen Vater bzw. Mutter hatten und Guy dann als Baby vor der Kirche oder im Wald bei Nottingham ausgesetzt wurde *spekulierspekulier* Dann versteh ich auch, warum dieser Robin :robin: so verweichlicht daherkommt und unser Guy so uuuunwahrscheinlich böööse! :guy:

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde