Aktuelle Zeit: 28.03.2024, 08:56

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Forumsregeln

Die Forumsregeln lesen

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 84 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.12.2006, 21:38 
Squirrel's finest hidden treasure

... dann kommt noch was über "Gentlys last case" mit Martin Shaw - RA's letzte Arbeit bei BBC One ... set in 1960 ... Gordie biker ... das wissen wir ja schon. "When I was on a horse for RH I kept thinking 'I wish this was a motorbike I had control over' - but when I fell off the bike and broke the clutch handle, I wished I was on that horse'

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 21.12.2006, 21:38 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.12.2006, 21:43 
Guy's evil dungeon-mistress

He's game for a laugh

He's had millions of fans swooning over his brooding dark looks.But now TV baddie Richard Armitage is to make us laugh all over Christmas.
The Midland heart-throb is taking on the key role of the man who marries the Vicar of Dibley in the final-ever two-part episode.
Richard, 34, plays Harry, a newcomer to the village who sweeps vicar Geraldine Granger, played by Dawn French, off her feet.
They fall in love in the Christmas Day episode on BBC1 and tie the knot on New Year's Day - though not without overcoming a series of hilarious obstacles.
It's a nice change for viewers to see Richard smile. He shot to fame as stern mill owner John Thornton in the period drama North And South and is currently wielding a sword as the evil Guy of Gisborne in the BBC1 Saturday night show Robin Hood.

"Usually I play miserable, moody characters …"

"So it was great to wake up and think I'm going to laugh my pants off today."

"I spent three weeks crying with laughter. I broke three chairs in the rehearsal rooms because I was throwing my head back with huge belly laughs. I never do that with scripts I normally just (???) to myself."

"Keeping a straight face during filming was a major challenge, especially as Dawn is so funny."

"She manages to find your sense of humour then she gets her fingers in there and plays with you - she knows how to make you laugh. She's a terrible joker and likes to tease. She's like a little girl all times."

"Getting the ring on Geraldine's finger is like a very amusing … chase, with so many obstacles to clear. You couldn't think of any more imaginative ways for her to go down the aisle."

"At least it's a lovely ending - and the beginning of their married life. I think they'll have an hilarious marriage, with an awful lot of chocolate."

"It is terribly sad that this is the end of the Vicar of Dibley, but it's nice to think of Geraldine and Harry as having a great future together."

Christmas actually features TWO screen weddings for Richard, as he also manages to get Marian (Lucy Griffiths) to church in the last episode of Robin Hood, screened on December 30. But with the bride not exactly keen and the outlaw desperate to stop her marrying Guy, those nuptials are not likely to and well.
Unlike his army of female fans, Richard doesn't like watching himself on screen. But surely his family will want to see his festive programmes?

"Maybe, but we might be in the middle of an interesting game of Twister" (???) laughts Richard.

"Christmas is all about getting the family together and playing silly games. I've never had an awful one."

"I get angry when people say they can't have a good Christmas if they haven't got enough money. The best entertainment in the world is watching your dad playing charades."

"And my best present ever didn't coast too much, it was when I was about 10 and got a pair of blue and yellow roller skates, which I wore every day for a year."

He's spending Christmas with his parents, school secretary Margaret and retired engineer John, his brother and two-year-old nephew Abe in Leicester.

Bäääh mir platzt gleich der Schädel. Das ist erst einmal die 1. Spalte. :)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.12.2006, 21:44 

... im nächsten Jahr ist er wieder in Ungarn für die nächste RH Staffel - die reviewes wären wohl nicht so toll, doch die Zuschauer lieben die Serie ... (wer kann das wohl sein???? :lol: :arrow:

... weiter unten kommt noch KA verlorener Zahn und ein paar Christmas Weisheiten, wie Maike schon sagte ...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.12.2006, 21:46 
The Piemaker's Sweetest & Mill overseer i. R.

Danke ML !!! ...meine Rettung ! :blum:

... der Zweck aller Unternehmungen des ersten Tages ist der, sich bis zum zweiten Tag durchzuwursteln. Peter Brook

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.12.2006, 21:53 

Danke ML, ganz lieb, dass du dir die Mühe machst- :dankeschön:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.12.2006, 21:54 
Mill overseer & zookeeper

boah super ML!!!

Dafür gibts die "Goldene Lupe" als Anstecknadel für besondere Leistungen! :daumen:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.12.2006, 21:56 
Mill overseer & Thorins Schneewittchen

Milton lass, wie hast du das gemacht ? :roll: Ich hab versucht es zu vergrößern, das half etwas aber vieles war und blieb verschwommen... :Danke:

Bloody Internet.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.12.2006, 21:58 
Mill overseer & Richards Schmusekätzchen

ML - du bist meine Heldin! :dankeschön: Wie machst du das bloß? *gar nichts lesen kann* :lupe:

"Twister" ist das komische Tanz-Spiel, das sie auch in BTS spielen. Guckst du hier: http://www.mathematik.uni-bielefeld.de/~sillke/Twister/

Also, wirklich neues gab's bis jetzt nicht, außer daß sein Neffe 2 ist und Abe heißt... Abe Armitage? :shock:

Und das mit der Freundin wußten wir doch schon seit dem Mail-Artikel! 8) Und die Häkeldecke in Pink aus Deutschland zusammen mit Marmelade und Honig hat er auch schon mal erwähnt! :lol:

Vom Motorrad ist der Arme gefallen? :quicken: Na, wenigstens geht das Ding nicht einfach mit ihm durch... :lachen: (Hoffentlich ist nix passiert!!! :panik:)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.12.2006, 21:59 
Lovelace's dearest creature

Ella hat geschrieben:
edith hat geschrieben:
Ella hat geschrieben:
Milton lass hat geschrieben:
Also das mit der pinken Decke ist doch schon mindestens 1 Jahr her. :roll: Er nimmt das bestimmt immer als Beispiel dafür was für komische Geschenke die Deutschen machen. :twisted: Naja vielleicht könne wir ihm das ausreden. :pfeif:

Naja, im nächsten Interview ist dann vielleicht von merkwürdigem deutschem Gebäck die Rede... :roll: :wink:

Na dazu können wir aber stehn!!!!!

Genau ! *ganz stolz auf unser Paket ist* Jawoll !

Jawohl ! Ich auch. 8)

Hey, Mädels, wie habt ihr das alles entziffern können ? :shock:
Bzw. danke für die Mühe, ML !
Ich hoffe doch, das es den Artikel irgendwo noch mal vergrößert gibt.
Vielleicht schon im AA oder C19 Board ? Oder sonst wo.

Die Freundin ist bestimmt die besagte Dame, die er schon mal in dem anderen Interview erwähnt hat.
Kann ich mir jedenfals gut vorstellen.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.12.2006, 22:01 
KGB Spionin im RA-Dreamland

Danke ML, bist ein Schatz.Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.12.2006, 22:08 
JJ's left hand

Wohnort: Royal Court stage door - 4 times kissed by a twinkling star
:gnade: Ein bisschen pathetisch wird unser RA :kuss: ja immer, wenn es um Weihnachten geht, oder?

Danke für die Arbeit, ML! :blum:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.12.2006, 22:10 
Devoted EDdict

ML :shock: ..... :flehan: :flehan: :flehan: Bild...die Rechnung vom Augenarzt übernimmt dann die Boardkasse :jump: ...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.12.2006, 22:11 

Der 2. Teil ist am Ende lustiger und interessanter. Der ganze Artikel ist halt aus alten und neuen Sachen zusammengeschnipselt.

Mir war noch gar nicht bewußt was für gute Augen ich hab. :shock: Tja, die Gene machens. :wink: Oma ist bald 86 und sieht auch noch wie ein Luchs. :lol:

At 14, Richard left Brockington College in Enderby to board at Pattisons (???) theatre school in Coventry. He spent three years combining academic lessons with dance, drama, singing and learning to play the celo, guitar and flute.
Then he ran away to join the circus, working for eight weeks in Budapest to earn the Equity card by riding elephants.
His first TV role was a "man in pub" in the Midland-made series Boo?? He … stayed local to appear in small roles in Hamlet at the Birmingham Rep and Macbeth with the Royal Shakespeare Company in Stratford-upon-Avon.
His first film role was as an unnamed fighter pilot in Star Wars-The Phantom Menace, during which he chatted up who he thought was the star, Nathalie Portman, it was only later that he realised the girl he'd been calling Natalie was her stand-in, a then unknown actress called Keira Knightley.

Richard's TV roles have included a lifeguard in CF, SAS captain in UF, Julie Graham's boyfriend in BTS and painter Claude Monet in TI.
But it was in North And South that viewers really noticed him. Within hours of his first appeareance, enamoured fans had crashed the message board of the programme's website with their enthusiastic views.
When the BBC was forced to shut down, they sat up www.thearmitagearmy.co.uk which is celebrating its first anniversary with 4 million hits.

"It that possible?" asks a shocked Richard "It must be my mum!"

"I went on the website once but it was a bit scary. It's very flattering but I don't know how to cope with it, especially when they send me presents."

"One woman sent me an emormous hand-crocheted pink blanket from Germany. And someone made a model, about eight inches tall, of me as Guy of Gisborne with a black leather cape and sword. Hers is better than the real ones coming out next year!" >>> ES GIBT EINE GOG-ACTION FIGURE :hurra:

"My mum has been opening all my fan mail and has been shocked by a couple of letters. Some people really do get confused between me and the characters saying "Why did you do that to Marian?" It wasn't really me!"

Richard's fans will be disappointed to learn that he has a girlfriend, although he doesn't want to … it by talking about the new relationship.
He has no plans on walking down the aisle just yet, despite his screen experience.

"The Vicar of Dibley has given me lots of ideas on how to propose, though" he says.

Richard's most recent job is filming a 90-minute BBC crime drama with Martin Shaw called Genty's Last Case. It's set in the 1960s and Richard is a Geordie biker.

"When I was on a horse for Robin Hood, I kept thinkin 'I wish this was a motorbike I had control over.' But after I fell of the bike and broke the clutch handle I wished I was back on the horse." >>> EINMAL RICHTIG AUF DIE FRESSE GEFLOGEN, RICHARD? :twisted:

Next year Richard is going back to Hungary to make another series of Robin Hood. Its reviews have been mixed, but some viewers love it.

Richard says: "I went to the Children's … (Baftas oder so) to present an award and those three lads, aged about 14 came up to me. One said 'Can I give you a hug? We love Robin Hood, we watch it every week.' He was so excited. That really moved me and made my year." :ohnmacht:

There's no way that his co-star Keith Allen, who plays the Sheriff of Nottingham, will ever forget an encounter with the Midland actor. During a fight scene, Richard managed to knock out one of his front teeth.
"I don't think I'm on his Christmas card list!" he laughts.
"I'm considering sending him a tooth for Christmas, or maybe that record All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth …"

:lachend:

Zuletzt geändert von Milton lass am 21.12.2006, 22:14, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.12.2006, 22:11 
Devoted EDdict

Julia hat geschrieben:
:gnade: Ein bisschen pathetisch wird unser RA :kuss: ja immer, wenn es um Weihnachten geht, oder?

Es hört sich zumindest so an, als würde er in einer Bilderbuch-Familie leben :ja: ....er hatte noch niemals ein schlechtes Weihnachten Bild .

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.12.2006, 22:14 

Claudia hat geschrieben:
Julia hat geschrieben:

Es hört sich zumindest so an, als würde er in einer Bilderbuch-Familie leben :ja: ....er hatte noch niemals ein schlechtes Weihnachten Bild .

Da fällt mir gerade ein - letztes Jahr an Weihnachten kannte ich IHN überhaupt noch nicht :roll: .... unglaublich, wie konnte sich das nur aushalten ... na ja - ich kannte ja MM schon :mrgreen:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 84 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde