Die Forumsregeln lesen

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 27.10.2013, 19:46 
Uhtred's warrior maiden

http://www.flickr.com/photos/98033075@N ... 999415063/

Zitat:
Italian Best Movie Magazine - November Issue

The Hobbit - The Desolation of Smaug Out 28th October 2013

Thanks to Luke Evans on twitter (https://twitter.com/MoustacheLuke/statu ... 6569709568)

und hier gibt's eine englische Übersetzung des kurzen Interviews mit RA:

Zitat:
Richard Armitage Interview in Italian Best Movie Magazine
microlina:

English translation to RA interview from Best Movie Magazine. I did my best. The interview is very short but have some important and new answer. Ok, they cite the circus… :P

Dwarf outside, giant inside.

Face to face with Thorin Oakenshield, the warrior that try to recover his home from evil Smaug.

Known to the British audience for his numerous roles in several BBC TV series (i.e. Robin Hood and Spooks), Richard Armitage worked in London theaters, studied music, worked in a circus. The role of Thorin Oakenshields brought him worldwide notoriety but, meeting him in person, he looks anything but a dwarf.

“To be in character I must undergo a very complex make-up. Face prosthetics and body padding. Then with CGI they make my head bigger and cut a foot in height. A mix of practical, optical and digital tricks”.

What kind of experience did you have on The Hobbit set?

“Similar to the one told by the movie: I’ve been far from home for a very long time, but I met incredible professionals all united towards a single great goal, exactly like the Company of Dwarves.”

How it was returning on set this summer after having seeing the first film?
“An Unexpected Journey filled many details that, filming often on green screen, weren’t very clear to me. And when I came back in New Zealand I found stronger relationships of trust.”

Talking about relationship. The one between Thorin and Bilbo is a controversial one. How does it evolve in Desolation of Smaug?

“Thorin finally accepts Bilbo: not only he saved his life, but also the other Dwarves’. And he finds the door to enter Erebor… At the end of the second film problems seems overcome. But in the very end of it we also see some hints of Thorin’s coming insanity.”

Which is your fave scene?
“Without any doubt the confrontation between Thorin and Thranduil. Thorin tells him everything he thinks about him, it’s his way to give vent to the rage and helplessness he can’t pour on Smaug. It’s a wonderfully written sequence, without special effects: only two actors face to face.”

Why Peter Jackson chose you for this role?

“I don’t know and I asked him a thousand times. It’s really impossible to talk of your character with Peter until he put the camera on your face. An then he will ask you to do a thousand different things. I think I will know the answer only when I’ve seen all the 3 movies. This is not a franchise, it’s one and only story: if 20 films were needed to tell it, I wouldn’t get bored to act as Thorin in all 20”.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 27.10.2013, 19:46 

BeitragVerfasst: 28.10.2013, 08:45 
Mill overseer & Thorins Schneewittchen

Danke, Arianna! Da dies doch ein Interview mit RA enthält und nicht nur ein allgemeiner Artikel ist, hab ich einen eigenen thread aufgemacht

Bloody Internet.

BeitragVerfasst: 28.10.2013, 08:55 
Uhtred's warrior maiden

Maike hat geschrieben:
Danke, Arianna! Da dies doch ein Interview mit RA enthält und nicht nur ein allgemeiner Artikel ist, hab ich einen eigenen thread aufgemacht

Danke, Maike! Es sah zunächst nicht nach RA-Interview aus ... :nix:

BeitragVerfasst: 05.11.2013, 13:55 
Mill overseer & Head of the Berlin Station

Die Ausgabe enthält wohl Kurzinterviews mit einer Reihe von TH2-Darstellern. Übersetzte Ausschnitte gibt es hier:

http://middleearthnews.com/2013/11/05/the-desolation-of-smaug-best-movie-november-issue/

Danke, liebe Boardengel, für Eure privaten Schnappschüsse. :kuss:

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde